Censorship Thread

Zup

I know it's a total waste of time talking to you since you are unshakeable in your belief that T2W is run as some sort of underhand conspiracy.

jon

No you are completely incorrect. I can see absolutely no evidence that its run at all...

Thats why problems such as this occur, moderators allowing threads such as EPIC to exist in the first instance, then blind panic as headless chickens try to prevent members finding out that a T2W advisor is possibly implicated in an illegal ponzi scheme, followed by the worlds craziest damage limitation strategy in which jodh does a tour of trading forums contradicting each and every comment that he's made previously.

There's no conspiracy, that would take organisation

I assume as an ex mod you are completely comfortable with this pathetic attempt to cover up a T2W's advsors role in flow-capital, whilst simultaneously sticking the boot into his fellow director

Evidence for Sharky

Following mail was sent on Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 5:22 AM, from C.W. to M.D. with a copy to some "pool" members:

Whilst making you all some pocket money, I have other reasons for the pool;

1: Track record
2: Reputation
3: cash for me and all
4: Float plane and the Olsen twins(!)

but, number 5: is the important one for me, and thus, I have yet another cunning idea...

I will pay half towards any new shares bought this week ONLY IF all profits from these share are directed immediately and wholly into the thing which I can't technically mention but sure you know what I mean.

I will be honest, whilst this may cost me in the short run, in six months time, if 20 shares are bought, that will put over 3million into the fund in January alone (£2kpp easy over a few pairs, x500pips per week each....etc) and then the fees the company will take will pay me back immediately. It also means you all have a hefty, hefty chunk of investment in the new year without spending any profits and at a much better price than you'd get in January. Win / win for all!

If anyone is interested, let me know ASAP!

Cheers

Add that to the fact that broker statements have been falsified with the intention to keep up the appearance that a lot of money was being made, with the sole goal of attracting new investors. Forgery with the intention to get money from people doesn't sound very legit to me.

Please tell me how M.D. could not be involved in all of this. He just happens to be the recipient of this mail? Either he's an accomplice or a victim (highly unlikely given his involvement in flow capital). If it's the latter, he better come forward quickly.

The fact that 'advisors' have no moderation skills or little power on the site, is irrelevant. Why is the community's management defending this person/advisor?

Last edited:
You hit the nail on the head. I watched in absolute horror and astonishment as moderators selectively snipped information on that thread simply to protect a T2W advisor, whilst allowing Wasp's name to be dragged through the mud.

It is simply beyond comprehension that Paul was not aware of these dealings

As usual you have it completely wrong...and if I wanted to...I could get date and time postings of mine that conclusively show who is being monitored and what for. We are talking months here btw. You lot are so far behind it's laughable.
Anyway just carry on ranting...i'm sure theres an audience for it.

One of the reasons I packed up moderating was because I eventually got worn down by people like you suggesting (then claiming as fact) that moderators did not operate with the interests of members at the forefront of their minds. Of course, moderators make the odd mistake but the damn site would be a total shambles without them.

jon

Moderating is an under-rated, under-paid, un-attractive job. No doubt about it. But what's been going on here was selectively aimed targeting and editing. And as for conspiracy theories, sure some have been going on in the past. This time however, it's not a theory. My argument is not with the moderators, they are only slaves (unfortunately), my argument is with what the management, who is well aware of the details, is doing.

As usual you have it completely wrong...and if I wanted to...I could get date and time postings of mine that conclusively show who is being monitored and what for.

except of course you wont..... because you dont want to, which is of course...convinient :LOL:

Amazing isnt it that moderators still cannot answer a stright question.

except of course you wont..... because you dont want to, which is of course...convinient :LOL:

Amazing isnt it that moderators still cannot answer a stright question.

tool. Why not go and criticise citybulls moderation, it makes t2w look like plato's republic.

(Although the former will no doubt claim to be philosopher kings...)

Now listen zupcon...the last time you got it completely wrong about mods and grey1 and the members started yawning at all your subsequent posts...remember?

Now i'm sure you wouldn't want the same thing to happen again...or would you ? You are rapidly running out of any credibility around here.

tool. Why not go and criticise citybulls moderation, it makes t2w look like plato's republic.

(Although the former will no doubt claim to be philosopher kings...)

Well cos as far as I'm aware, citybulls moderators (not that anything ever gets moderated over there) where not the ones relentelesly working through the wee small hours desperately editing posts and attatchments to remove all traces of a certain T2W advisor

In the unlikely event that Bully or Mr Socco have fallen on hard times and been reduced to doing a bit of part time modding over here of an evening, and theyre the people who deleted the posts, then I'll quite happily stick the boot into them too. But until such time that this is proved to be the case, critisism must rest with those guilty of this appalling act

Earlier in this thread you have jodh saying he was banned from there ffs... They have a much stricter policy than here, they just lie about it.

But this is not the place to criticise citybulls, that is irrelevant. I only point it out so perhaps you get some perspective :)

Earlier in this thread you have jodh saying he was banned from there ffs...

They banned him because they didn't want him to remove his posts.
Wasp removed all his posts and any traces he ever was there...
I wonder, why would he do that?

Meanwhile pope Socco the great is copying everything from this thread over to there. Guess I'd better wave hello :sneaky:

Now listen zupcon...the last time you got it completely wrong about mods and grey1 and the members started yawning at all your subsequent posts...remember?

Now i'm sure you wouldn't want the same thing to happen again...or would you ? You are rapidly running out of any credibility around here.

Remind me of how that went again... something about sharkys old mate, he had a website flogging some bizarre magic cyclic indicator that he'd claimed to have purchased from a quant who'd developed it at Goldman Sachs, and he had a "business partner" jay-jay who spent his days soliciting for funds by PM.

Neither party of course required vendor tags becases, well it was never really adequately explained why, and well they where going to give him a badge, then, well you know they just kind of forgot about it.

But then a mod in a moment of madness came out and spoke the truth stating "some are more equal than others", and that Grey1 and his soliciting sidekick jay-jay had been deemed by the great sharky not to require vendor tags on account that theyre auld muckers of his.

But then Sharky, forgetting the mod had blown the gaff on the blag, did his "all members are equal" speech, which kinda made him, and everyone else involve look just a tad hypocrical.

Its coming back to me now. It resulted in loads of really interesting emails from no end of people, fascinating stuff.

A bunch of unknown ******s posting yawning icons obviously caused me irreperable psychological damage, I was in therapy for months and I've half a mind to send Sharky the bill. I dont think I could endure the pain again so I'll shut up.

yeah righ... as if

:LOL:

Remind me of how that went again... something about sharkys old mate, he had a website flogging some bizarre magic cyclic indicator that he'd claimed to have purchased from a quant who'd developed it at Goldman Sachs, and he had a "business partner" jay-jay who spent his days soliciting for funds by PM.

Neither party of course required vendor tags becases, well it was never really adequately explained why, and well they where going to give him a badge, then, well you know they just kind of forgot about it.

But then a mod in a moment of madness came out and spoke the truth stating "some are more equal than others", and that Grey1 and his soliciting sidekick jay-jay had been deemed by the great sharky not to require vendor tags on account that theyre auld muckers of his.

But then Sharky, forgetting the mod had blown the gaff on the blag, did his "all members are equal" speech, which kinda made him, and everyone else involve look just a tad hypocrical.

Its coming back to me now. It resulted in loads of really interesting emails from no end of people, fascinating stuff.

A bunch of unknown ******s posting yawning icons obviously caused me irreperable psychological damage, I was in therapy for months and I've half a mind to send Sharky the bill. I dont think I could endure the pain again so I'll shut up.

yeah righ... as if

:LOL:

:sleep::sleep:

You have me at it now

he's a multinick thats for sure, shall we ban lol

oops better not zuppy may make something of it at a later date :rolleyes:

I thought sharky had issued clear instructions, "dont ban em cos they might just click on an ad by mistake"

:smart:

he's a multinick thats for sure, shall we ban lol

oops better not zuppy may make something of it at a later date :rolleyes:

I don't want to get in between zupcon & the moderators...

but I would still like to get an answer to the questions I posted. More specifically, why any references to the T2W advisor were removed so swiftly?

Jodh has been watching this thread for a while now... so has he come up with something yet?

I'm off to bed!

surely u have to ban any multinickers seeing as you used that as the "reason" to ban people posting stuff about wasp and arbitrageur