Cashmaster PIE

PIE info

Hi, are you still selling the PIE course? Thanks.. Please PM me and anything you can tell me about it would be appreciated. Thanks Geo

Hi George,

It does work providing you’re not too greedy, but don’t expect to earn anywhere near the 2% pm they claim you can make. It’s a strategy which has been around for a long time and widely known, and the PIE ‘creators’ have applied some gloss, clever marketing and judging by the comments on here have also ‘borrowed’ a few ideas from other traders and then charge £3k a pop.

I sold the PDfs, but if you contact [email protected] he might have an unlocked set available for you

Hi there have been looking at all the reviews on here about pie trading is there any one got a copy they want to sell as £3k is out of my price bracket ?

Zero risk and Forex can't exist together. But still there are goofs who are buying this promise.

Strange comment, this has nothing to do with Forex and if you’d bothered to read the thread properly you would have known that. Maybe you just posted it on the wrong thread

Would like to see if there is anyone previous from on this thread who is willing to sell on a copy of the PIE pdfs for a price?
many thanks
R

Hi George,

It does work providing you’re not too greedy, but don’t expect to earn anywhere near the 2% pm they claim you can make. It’s a strategy which has been around for a long time and widely known, and the PIE ‘creators’ have applied some gloss, clever marketing and judging by the comments on here have also ‘borrowed’ a few ideas from other traders and then charge £3k a pop.

I sold the PDfs, but if you contact [email protected] he might have an unlocked set available for you
3K for a dubious course ? Anyone who pays that much must be desperate or nuts.
2% per month is really poor returns too.

Been eyeing this up for the last few years but never taken the plunge due to the £3k price tag, if anyone is selling a copy then please let me know?

Thanks

Mike

Hi Mike, If you're interested I've got a copy. Easy and very low risk method aiming for 25% a year without having to worry about which stocks etc to buy.

If anybody is happy to share his manual, I am curious to see how it is risk-free. From this thread, and other advertising material on the web, seems they are using the selling of out of money options to generate a small consistent return, but that is not risk-free. I regularly trade in options so i am keen to see how valid is their claim.

You got it right, it's not risk-free no matter what anyone says. If anyone is dealing in options, then there is risk attached to that.
How much risk will depend upon the type of trade and the bigger the perceived risk, the bigger the potential reward, which I'm sure you are already familiar with. Likewise, the lower the risk and the lower the reward etc.
You've probably a good idea of the concept already, it's not new, so it's probably not worth your while in shelling out the £3k

Anyone want to buy my PIE PDFs?

first one to reply can have them for £80, there are 6 in total and will involve quite a bit of reading

H

Last set available including one for spread betting the strategy (not written by PIE).
Available for £30