Cashmaster PIE

daveyboy22

12 0
Hi Guys,

My first post.

Anybody got any experience with Cashmaster PIE training?

Looks too good to be true?

Daveyboy

NVP

Legendary member
36,725 1,868
Cashmaster PIE training ??

great name ...........great name

Taxi
N

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,301
Hi again,

I would be interested to hear why you have that opinion.

Have to first hand experience?

Daveyboy.
I think if you have to ask that question you may already be beyond help. It's just typical get rich quick rubbish.

daveyboy22

12 0
I think if you have to ask that question you may already be beyond help. It's just typical get rich quick rubbish.
I think you are very rude - no need to be so personal just because you cannot answer my question.

You have no evidence just your opinion.

Yes, it may be just another get rich scheme - that is why I am asking on this forum if anyone has any EXPERIENCE of this system.

Please do not reply if all you are going to do is try and ridicule me.

Daveyboy

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,301

You have no evidence just your opinion.

The evidence is quite clear, a couple of guys are flogging a training course for 3k by promising ridiculous returns with zero risk. Common sense tells you that is not remotely possible.

daveyboy22

12 0
The evidence is quite clear, a couple of guys are flogging a training course for 3k by promising ridiculous returns with zero risk. Common sense tells you that is not remotely possible.
Anyone else have any EXPERIENCE with this system?

Daveyboy

gerryg

Established member
900 6
Zero risk and Forex can't exist together. But still there are goofs who are buying this promise.

Porkpie

151 10
1-2% per month...Hardly risky, thats of course unless you are risking a large % to make that 1-2% per month.

What makes you think its forex? It isn't forex.