Cashmaster PIE

yes, volatility been poor for this system in recent months, missed out a month or 2 for lack of a reasonable price.
Even so, as you say, it's still returning better than the bank.
Do you trade both markets as per manual ?
Regards
Panda

yes, volatility been poor for this system in recent months, missed out a month or 2 for lack of a reasonable price.
Even so, as you say, it's still returning better than the bank.
Do you trade both markets as per manual ?
Regards
Panda

Hi Panda,

I usually just trade the FTSE, the returns are not as great as the DAX but its a market I'm familiar with and routinely keep an eye on anyway. I have traded the DAX at the same time in the past but prefer to keep things simple!

How long have you been using it?

Kind Regards
Pete

Hi Pete,

Same here, just the FTSE for the same reasons you give really, although i have considered the DAX now and then but it is a fast market.
Been trading it about 2 years quite conservatively, spread betting

Are you aware of the members forum ?

Regards
Panda

Hi Panda.

Yes, I've been involved with the members forum since the beginning and found it to be really useful - especially given the total lack of engagement from the guys at PIE!

Kind Regards
Pete

Hi oz-dog & panda.

Good to hear of your continued success.
I'm more immersed in Dax for reasons of premium and baseline a higher return expectation than you target but that's just my choice. As you mention, it can be a wilder ride.

I'm not a 'pie' person by the way.
The pie people market themselves as 'always there' so I'm intrigued at your comment oz-dog: 'total lack of engagement from the guys at PIE'?

Regards

Hi Clinician,

Sorry, that was poorly worded! The PIE guys were great on the course and have been helpful the couple of times I've reached out to them.

What I was trying to do was contrast the level of engagement between users of PIE within the user forum, and between the users and product authors.

Paul and Glynn have always been there in a reactive and product-support role. But I think many PIE users wanted a more interactive/engaging environment to discuss trade positions, variations to the method etc and I don't think P&G were able or willing to provide that.

Hope that clears that up :)

Kind Regards
Pete

Hi all, new member here.

I have owned and been using PIE since May 2017. Very happy with it and have made my investment back and a little more. Reading comments here I agree that the returns are less than I was expecting due to the strong and continually rising FTSE100.

clinician - you mention a members forum? Is this open to all users of PIE? I would be very interested in joining. It is the one thing missing for me, the support on an individual level from both Paul and Glynn is always prompt but I would like the opportunity to discuss variations and tweeks with other owners.

Hi alya24

I'm not a PIE client so don't have access to the 'members forum'.
I think it was oz-dog who mentioned it a couple of posts back so ask him? If you are a PIE client then you should be eligible membership.

There's not a lot in the FTSE at this time although the DAX is o.k. I believe the PIE people teach their method for FTSE and DAX - although moreso FTSE for beginners.

Trading can be a lonely game so I hope you can get into that forum area.

Regards

Hi alya24

I'm not a PIE client so don't have access to the 'members forum'.
I think it was oz-dog who mentioned it a couple of posts back so ask him? If you are a PIE client then you should be eligible membership.

There's not a lot in the FTSE at this time although the DAX is o.k. I believe the PIE people teach their method for FTSE and DAX - although moreso FTSE for beginners.

Trading can be a lonely game so I hope you can get into that forum area.

Regards

Thanks for the response Clinician. Yes the DAX is covered within the manuals where the returns are a bit higher, but even there volatility is low at the moment. Never have I wanted the markets to take a drop before haha!

Oz-dog any information on the PIE members forum and how to join would be most appreciated.

@ alya24

contact Mark Rose on Traders Bulletin, he controls the PIE Members forum

Best
Panda

wow, spent the weekend catching up on this thread from start to finish as been on the fence with PIE for a while. Anyone still trying to offload a manual for a sensible fee, I am still interested in taking a look but not at the massive price it's being marketed at.

Hi, I'm new on this forum. Have been considering buying pie for a while.

Just came across another blog where the author appears to post updates on his pie trading, where the latest entry (dated March 22nd) says "The PIE Trading Strategy as taught would most likely be just about to take a loss which would then be hedged at the right juncture in the future".

If there are any active pie traders on here, could they please confirm if this is true? Thanks!

wow, spent the weekend catching up on this thread from start to finish as been on the fence with PIE for a while. Anyone still trying to offload a manual for a sensible fee, I am still interested in taking a look but not at the massive price it's being marketed at.

Me mate. Drop me a line [email protected] if you're still looking for it :)

Message me ref PIE

Message me ref PIE(y)

My wife bought the new 6 PDF PIE trading guides on another site a few months ago and now I’m passing them on as she still hasn’t bothered to read them properly, but reckons she knows it all anyway.

Best offers considered.

Regards
Hilly

PIE info

Hi, interested in the prog by Glynn Calvert but it seems expensive, which is ok, as long as it makes money and works. Grateful for anything you can tell me and promise it's confidential not to be repeated. It looks good BUT....??
Thanks
Geo