Capitalism

hhi idolises him self and lives inside his head and not in the real world.

I suspect he is an asperger child as he doesn't seem to relate to social aspects of life but more the mechanics. :idea:

I think you are more narcissistic than I. You like to hear yourself speak, interjecting non-arguments and insults only.

It seems you are most likely a disenfranchised have-not, living in Birmingham or Liverpool. By your own admission you have thanked her majesty's government for the NHS and government spending. Why would any wealthy person want to pay for the likes of you to subsist on their taxes, unless they were not actually wealthy. You think England is not going broke paying for an increasing number of fat norferner chavs in the NHS and for public pensions. Read a newspaper!

Last edited:
On tonight's episode of Jeopardy one of the contestants said that she finally got to do one of the things on her bucket list which was "tour the floor of the New York Stock Exchange ". she said she had wanted to do that since she was a "greedy little capitalist ".

Cant believe no ones posted on this thread since August!
From the Washington post.
Doctors, hospitals condemn out-of-control drug prices as Senate investigation begins
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...l-drug-prices-as-senate-investigation-begins/

"...the Special Committee on Aging's investigation into the soaring prices of old drugs, including the recent overnight price hike of Daraprim from $18 to $750. "

"This is a life-threatening infection, your company has restricted access to the drug, and you’re not open on the weekend? Are you kidding me? ..... ' I felt like I was in a third-world country, I felt like I was in a Soviet country. This isn’t how American medical systems work.' " - Duh yes it is, thats capitalism for ya.

"But Martin Shkreli, ... Asked if he could rewind back the past few months, before he became Wall Street's most hated villain, Shkreli said he would have done one thing differently: "I probably would have raised the price higher."
Go 'merica!

--------------------------------------------------

Senate committee talks Turing—“My biggest challenge is to not lose my temper”

---------------------------------------------------

But the best quote of all....

"No one wants to say it, no one's proud of it, but this is a capitalist society, a capitalist system, and capitalist rules, and my investors expect me to maximize profits not to minimize them or go to half, but to 100 percent of the profit curve," Shkreli said at the summit.

No one is proud to be a capitalist! From the mouth of the biggest capitalist of them all.

The problem with Capitalism is that you eventually drain other people of all their money.
- Postman -

As I said somewhere capitalism is a heartless, stinky system invented by the rich to mug the poor. Pity the US poor are so brain washed they can't tell which way is up. Henry Ford beat their brains out before WW2.
To put the situation into hhiusa's sort of words - why should we care, if they don't.

As I said somewhere capitalism is a heartless, stinky system invented by the rich to mug the poor. Pity the US poor are so brain washed they can't tell which way is up. Henry Ford beat their brains out before WW2.
To put the situation into hhiusa's sort of words - why should we care, if they don't.

You still haven't shown any decent arguments.

Ad hominem fallacy - attacking capitalists instead of attacking the arguments of capitalism.

Ad verecundiam and fallacy of composition - Shkreli is not an authority on capitalism just because he makes a lot of money. Secondly, assuming that all capitalists believe and feel the way that Shkreli does.

Modo hoc - is the informal error of assessing meaning to an existent based on the constituent properties of its material makeup while omitting the matter's arrangement.

I think it is impossible for you to make sense and not state fallacies left and right. Are all of your thoughts as illogical as these. :LOL:

hhiusa is in denial of common sense and it is not really worth debating anything with him ad nauseam. He has adopted a sort of ostrich position with his head stuck firmly in the ads and his ars3 in the air.

:LOL:

hhiusa is in denial of common sense and it is not really worth debating anything with him ad nauseam. He has adopted a sort of ostrich position with his head stuck firmly in the ads and his ars3 in the air.

It's called bigotry.

Even hhiusa's bye line is offensive. OK so we are lumbered with and pay for the half witted Prince who should not have said such idiotic things but hhiusa is going to rub our Brit noses in it for some time to come it seems.ad nauseam.

Even hhiusa's bye line is offensive. OK so we are lumbered with and pay for the half witted Prince who should not have said such idiotic things but hhiusa is going to rub our Brit noses in it for some time to come it seems.ad nauseam.

Here is a thought for you @Pat494, if you could make non-fallacious comments and hold an adult conversation, then I would consider stopping. However, I imagine that you care less about the Queen and more about making absurd comments.

It amuses me that you bash capitalism. England dervied great financial success from the Enclosure Acts, which enclosed open fields of land in the countryside, creating private property rights. This was a boon to English capitalism.

Jean Baptiste Colbert coined the term "laissez-faire". He was French. Wealthy 21th century Americans are not the only people vying for laissez-faire capitalism. Colbert and other physiocrats started it in the 17th century and was later popularized by Adam Smith. Bernard Mandeville was a Dutch physiocrat famous for his "The Fable of the Bees", from which Adam Smith drew his economic metaphor "the invisible hand". The Economist, an English newspaper, was founded in 1843 and quickly became a prominent voice for laissez-faire capitalism. See, even the English are involved in the laissez-faire movement.

Last edited:
England dervied great financial success says Mr. ad chumpy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

England never dervied anything to my knowledge

England dervied great financial success says Mr. ad chumpy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

England never dervied anything to my knowledge

Really? Explain how? What a cop out response. Your ignorane amuses me. :LOL:

I know it is 4 am in the States but your spelling is getting worse ! Lay off those pills a bit

Sad that you attack the spelling instead of posing any arguments. :LOL:

That is what you have to do when you don't have any good ones. By the way you are bad at addition and subtraction.

Sad that you attack the spelling instead of posing any arguments. :LOL:

That is what you have to do when you don't have any good ones. By the way you are bad at addition and subtraction.

Since when ?