Capital Spreads should stop this alleged price fixing and should be investigated

professor10

i have an account with captial spreads, previuosly paddypower, and in 2010 i noticed spikes on my trades which resulted in my trades being closed and incurred huge losses. So they took the money. Right. Capital spreads never reimburbed me for those losses. The spikes were not on the underlying prices. This happened a couple of times. Till i gave up spreadbetting. This is illicit business.i think fsa should investigate this morons!

yes i called them and i spoke to a lady who told me that trades trade on their prices. And opening prices may spike and all the nonsense they told me.

Damn those morons who cheat on poor traders.

What product and what time did theses 'spikes' occur and what source did you use to check against the underlying?

Reactions: tar
yes i called them and i spoke to a lady who told me that trades trade on their prices. And opening prices may spike and all the nonsense they told me.

Yeah, I've heard that if you exploit the spikes they can reverse the trades and get the money back... I have never heard CS reversing losing trades.

On the bright side, I have been using CS for a number of years and I've never had a problem.

Damn those morons who trade poorly...