Any concerns with Capital Spreads ?

B

Bakuli

Hi Traders,

I would like to get some feedback from traders using Capital Spreads (UK based spreadbetting broker) about their trading platform and whether they have any issues with them.

Recently I am starting to notice a certain behaviour from Capital Spreads trading platform which looked suspiciously manipulated to cause "inconvenience" to traders when placing their orders especially when trading well (personal experience)

This is what happened to me and I would be grateful for any feed back from Capital Spreads users so that we can stop this unfair practice or to warn others of it !

I currently make use of buy/sell stops for my trading strategy and very rarely market orders. A while back Capital Spreads improved their platform to make it very convenient for traders to place their trades with a new user friendly version of Order Ticket.

Please refer to the picture of this latest version Order Ticket I have attached to this post.
With this latest version of Order Ticket, traders just need to use the buttons to adjust their stakes, stoplosses, limit orders etc. There is no need to type in the market price, stakes, SL, etc as was required with the older version of the Order Ticket.

The issue I had with Capital Spreads lately was that they kept switching me back to the old version of Order Ticket, creating much inconvenience to me because I have to type in the price, the stakes, then click another button to go to another ticket to adjust the stop loss which I have to calculate myself and type in the market price where I want the stop loss to be at. You can imagine how inconvenient and time consuming that is to a trader. The new version is user friendly and has no need for any calculation as all you need is to adjust the SL button to show the number of pips you want to use as stop loss and the calculation is done automatically.

Now my problem with Capital Spreads only happened lately when I have become better in my trading and am not losing to them as I have been doing frequently for the last 2+ years. I kept being switched back to the old version Order Ticket whenever I am trading well and then switched back to the new version when I have had a few losses. To me that smelt of manipulation on Capital Spreads part to cause the winning trader as much inconvenience as possible. I cannot see any other reason than that.

Thank you for reading this post.....I look forward to any responses.

Attachments

• Capital Spreads.jpg
    Capital Spreads.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 408
Last edited by a moderator:
No none whatsoever...........

I do, however, have grave concerns re. your twisted motivation given you've spammed the various forums 3 times now with this same rant in your total post history of ten posts... Hoping it gets decent Google rankings are we?

When I had an issue which resulted in a loss, I called them and explained. They put the money back into my account.

No not experienced any issues so far. All my losses have been down to my own lack of discipline!
Spreads are tight, platform is good. Always usual issues at times of news but that's fast moving markets which should be avoided until things have settled.