can a human do scalping in 2020?

claudevandam

10 1
hello there, i am interesting on scalping, but can a human do scalping in 2020 with all these trading algorithms?

MasterOfCoin

395 144
Yes, of course.

All you need is a modest stake, access to live prices and the free time to watch price movements of volatile stocks.

True, algorithms are much faster than you will ever be ..

But they are also dumb.

The real question is whether you have the right temperament for scalp trading.

:)

Reactions: claudevandam

NVP

Legendary member
37,429 1,952
scalping has many meanings .....but if you mean trading sucessfully on lower Timeframes ...then yes it is possible ..in fact all those juicy algos can help it succeed ...

N

manover

33 8
Yes, I don't see why not, but that would revolves around having to spend most of the time near the screen to read the market's movement and price as well.
There are various algo provided for that.

NVP

Legendary member
37,429 1,952
Yes, I don't see why not, but that would revolves around having to spend most of the time near the screen to read the market's movement and price as well.
my point is that algo trading enhances the ability to make manual trading more effective .....all those Dumb algos sure set up some nice patterns ........

claudevandam

10 1
Yes, of course.

All you need is a modest stake, access to live prices and the free time to watch price movements of volatile stocks.

True, algorithms are much faster than you will ever be ..

But they are also dumb.

The real question is whether you have the right temperament for scalp trading.

:)
Good question, well i think i do

Reactions: MasterOfCoin

claudevandam

10 1
So you mean having an algo to do that is better?

Mirardana

45 2
Of course, you can, but you should understand that scalping is the most difficult strategy, both in technical and psychological dimensions. When scalping, you should understand how to earn scalping and have a clear plan to do that. Scalping is also hard from psychological side, you should spend 7-8 or even 12-14 hours, sitting in front of your screen and constantly trading, You shouldn't distract to spend time on something different, the only thing you should do is trade and trade and trade with no time to relax. Your psychological pressure will be also high, as you should make a lot of decissions and each one can cause a lot of loss.
So thing twice before go scalping.

claudevandam

10 1
Of course, you can, but you should understand that scalping is the most difficult strategy, both in technical and psychological dimensions. When scalping, you should understand how to earn scalping and have a clear plan to do that. Scalping is also hard from psychological side, you should spend 7-8 or even 12-14 hours, sitting in front of your screen and constantly trading, You shouldn't distract to spend time on something different, the only thing you should do is trade and trade and trade with no time to relax. Your psychological pressure will be also high, as you should make a lot of decissions and each one can cause a lot of loss.
So thing twice before go scalping.
Well i don't think we have to spend so much time when doing scalping because in scalping we trade with small time frame, so we can just spend 1 to 2h and is over

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock