Scalping US30 Help

DT Aidan

Hello traders,

I am currently looking for an effective scalping strategy for the US30 Index. If anyone can suggest a strategy or link me to a scalping strategy that would be suitable that would be great.

Any help/advice is much appreciated.

Hello traders,

I am currently looking for an effective scalping strategy for the US30 Index. If anyone can suggest a strategy or link me to a scalping strategy that would be suitable that would be great.

Any help/advice is much appreciated.
Make sure you know in advance what you need to see, and what you will do. Make the strategy your own. 👍

Are you trading CFD's ? I have not met a single person who is able to successfully scalp CFD's the spreads kill the strategy.

I know some super successful scalpers who hold positions for seconds trading off the ladder. That would be impossible on a CFD

Are you trading CFD's ? I have not met a single person who is able to successfully scalp CFD's the spreads kill the strategy.

I know some super successful scalpers who hold positions for seconds trading off the ladder. That would be impossible on a CFD
Is not impossible, you have to choose low spread items.

Spread depends on your broker and the type of account you have. The more money you put into your account, the less spread you get.

I just cannot fathom why you’d want to mitigate your chances of success even a little. Be much better opening an account with a proper brokerage & trading the actual futures paying a minuscule commission