Can anyone recomend a good trading course?

There are no rock solid indicators - so forget them.
You need to practice, practice and more practice. On a demo account first and then move to a micro account etc.
Just judge it by eye.
Don't waste good money on courses. Mainly BS.l

There are no rock solid indicators - so forget them.
You need to practice, practice and more practice. On a demo account first and then move to a micro account etc.
Just judge it by eye.
Don't waste good money on courses. Mainly BS.l

So do you think its possible to build trading theory on the basis of "well it looks like price touched the bottom" statements? What do you mean under judge by eye? Where are solid reasons and underlying logic of where your trading approach can have consistent edge.

Not very good advice, IMO.

I think best trading course is located already on the forum you have found, maybe in that old clickbank books which are already like fifteen years old and you haven't read it still anyway. I simply do not get and do not understand what is going on anyway, please do tell me what is happening now ? There is no need to spend any money at all, if you want some video course simply use YouTube for some searches about your information and that's it. Good luck with that.

great advice here ......there are amazing nuggets of free information buried in T2win and the other big forums .....find them and read them guys ...............all free

there is nothing new in trading regarding systems , patterns , strategies ....its all rehashed and reworked ........

N

great advice here ......there are amazing nuggets of free information buried in T2win and the other big forums .....find them and read them guys ...............all free

there is nothing new in trading regarding systems , patterns , strategies ....its all rehashed and reworked ........

N
Just because it's free doesn't necessarily mean it's useless.
Learn to read charts is what I mean by " judge by eye ". The human brain ( well most people's ) is the best apparatus currently available.

sorry to disagree pat .......but in my opinion judge by eye is (sadly) fraught with pitfalls and issues .....

even the auto scaling on any MT4 chart will immediately shange the shape and size of 1 page vs the next ......so can you elaborate on what areas work for you ?

cheers
N

sorry to disagree pat .......but in my opinion judge by eye is (sadly) fraught with pitfalls and issues .....

even the auto scaling on any MT4 chart will immediately shange the shape and size of 1 page vs the next ......so can you elaborate on what areas work for you ?

cheers
N

I think trading with naked eye is not experience, because you can't formalise anything, every decision or trade is based on intuition. You have to be extremely lucky to get this working :D

Each to their own, I guess guys.
Could try altering your time frame ?
I see on another thread the PIE course is being offered at £3k !
Probably no one will make any true objective comments on it having forked out that much.

you better not spend money on it, you can search everything on youtube and read various books

Don't pay for a course or anything like that. Just read some books.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Following-Trend-Diversified-Managed-Futures/dp/1118410858 This book is wrote by Andreas Clenow who ran a successful hedge fund. It teaches you how to build trading systems, even if you don't use algos you need to have a system and stick to it religiously this is the only way you would be successful. This book shows you how to build a basic trend following system, my advice is to learn the basics then look for other better indicators you can put into your own trading.

https://www.amazon.com/Day-Trading-...trading+series&qid=1586934498&s=books&sr=1-24 Another good book, mix of fundamentals and technicals.

Read, read, read & be patient.

Nothing like babypips for a beginner. One can learn from scratch on babypips. Some youtube channels seem helpful too.

There are many courses available on the web, some are free and some are paid. Learning is very helpful to become a successful trader so always continue learning.

cannot recommend 1 course really for a beginner .......they will all fleece you and teach you free stuff for $000's

hence why we are all telling you to learn from the net first re basics and build up knowledge for free

once you have a little knowledge in the bank (say 6 months).......you will smell B*ll Sh*t much easier

theres some good courses out there for intermediate/advanced traders ........but unfortunately most newbies get grabbed by vendors before that and they have both sucked you dry with fees and also indoctrinated you into their own personal cr*p trading strategies and systems

in fact the good ones can bleed you for years if they do it right (a few wins here and there to keep you keen)

shame but true .......

N

Noobies - the above quote is absolute TRUTH. I am an intermediate level options trader, spent a lot of time learning from free stuff. Got experience trading small, small, SMALL positions and when somebody told me he was making 0.5% per day at a 90% success rate I called him out saying "Warren Buffett, Ray Dalio DO NOT make this kind of money and told him he was a lying F*** and to go eat S***" (i.e., ...you are a lying FOOL and to go eat SOAP :-D )

I did end up paying for a couple of services and I'm glad I did, learned a lot. One service I continue to be a member and it I am STILL learning stuff.

you better not spend money on it, you can search everything on youtube and read various books
I agree with that. Paid courses aren't always worth it. You can always do your research and find better alternatives online.

i paid some money when i was a completely in New in trading . but after passing 3 month i have realized the things i have learned by paid that is available in Top forums community and Google also. i just shocked and considered myself as a great fool in this decade. so, i think the traders who totally new should not going to any paid course . please don't take personally , its only according to me.

i know everything Sir , lots of good website in online which brings advanced level of information by highly paid. but as a newcomer its difficult to afford that. by the way , thanks to all. happy learning.

Take a look at two particular posts on Forex Factory:
Systemic trend trading(commercial forum 60 minuteman)
3 Bar Fractal Break
You might be able to put together a workable approach from one of these two threads.

thanks Wmram for your suggestion , i will check in there , hope it will be more informative.

Actually a lot of material can be found in videos, textbooks, and forums. A paid trading teacher will put a chart in front of you and will tell you where to buy or sell.