Can anyone recomend a good trading course?

The Best Day Trading Courses:

• Warrior Starter, Warrior Pro, and Warrior Inner Circle from Warrior Trading
  • Bear Bull Traders’ Education Get it 20% off with code BENZINGA20
  • Investor’s Business Daily: Options Trading Courses
  • The Complete Day Trading Course from Udemy
  • One Core Program by Asia Forex Mentor
  • Investors Underground
  • Market Rebellion
  • 4 Strategies That Will Make You a Professional Day Trader from Udemy
  • Day Trading 101
  • Bulls on Wall Street
  • Better System Trader
  • Chart Pattern Trading

As I mentioned in my thread (educator I rate) I found very few courses to be useful. The main 2 are The MAX which is MT4 indicator based and the Trade Mastery Class from CompassFx which is Fundamentals, Value, Volume, Price Action, OrderFlow and major Market Participant business model based.

Both these are rather too hard for a complete beginner to leap into. The free 'School' information in BabyPips is free resource of reasonable quality for absolute beginners.

Here is my advice on use of it taken from documentation I was writing about an extremely comprehensive course I was taking about 4 yrs ago. I have edited it a little in an attempt to make it up-to-date:

a. Complete Beginner: The Basics of Trading

Rather than reproduce what is available elsewhere, anyone new to trading either Forex or Futures or Options should go to https://www.babypips.com/learn/forex and study the following sections:

All the Pre-school lessons.

All the Kindergarten lessons.

Elementary School Lessons
: Grades 1, 2.

Plus read Grades 3, 4, 5 because you need to know of their existence. However the Trade Mastery Class usage of these will be shown later in this document, because they are either avoided or used in a different way to that taught to retail traders.

Middle School: Read all the lessons, but the Trade Mastery Class usage will differ.

Summer School: These are NOT USED in Trade Mastery Class.

High School: Read all the lessons, but Trade Mastery Class usage may differ.

Undergraduate Lessons: Study all the lessons, although Trade Mastery Class usage may differ slightly.

Once you have completed all that, you are ready to really start to learn how to trade like a mater retail trader ( by taking 'The MAX') or like an institutional trader but in the retail environment by taking the Trade Mastery Class from CompassFx

For Reference: Screenshots of BabyPips school subjects:

Attachments

• BabyPips-school-1.png
    BabyPips-school-1.png
    53.8 KB · Views: 114
  • BabyPips-School-2.png
    BabyPips-School-2.png
    43 KB · Views: 120
You have quite a solid experience in trading, I think you have something to share.
Thanks a lot, yes i am an Institutional trader and helping Retail traders for many years... have exited the City in 2015 and managing my money and that off clients and at the same time set up a tutor program and added an incubation program too for those that show promise