Can anyone recomend a good trading course?

Nov 4, 2016
I could recommend www.itpm.com

they do a trading course and a forex trading course.

i have done the trading course and sat the exam, and am now putting it into practice, and to be honest you will find shed loads of free stuff about trading charts, systems, daytrading etc, but really they wont help you in the end.

regards

Aug 22, 2014
As you are a broker does that mean you are using Mr Fuller's techniques to trade against your customers?
Perfect example of someone who doesn't know what they're talking about; just likes using cool buzz words they found on forex forums.

NVP

Jun 21, 2004
west sussex, UK
fxcorrelator.com
http://www.learntotradethemarket.com/

It's a price action trading course. Suited for beginner and advanced traders too. I'm using this technique to trade and I can tell you it's profitable.
expensive drivel like most courses from these merchants.....all available for free if you look.....but at least they package it together for lazy beginners ?

N

june_girl7

Apr 9, 2016
One should never waste his money on any trading course or any help because if they were having such a good trading knowledge then they might have their own trading to earn money.

Nov 8, 2015
Can anyone recommend a good trading course

If you're interested in the business of trading; a business that when undertaken in real time requires that you focus on the far right edge of a price chart, a conversation with someone that has done it successfully for a number of years may be worth the price. What you get with Al Brooks course is an opportunity to gain insight about what is a reasonable trade, and how to manage it in real time. There is no technical analysis in conventional sense - moving average crossovers, rsi, etc. It is more about trying to assess strength and weakness within context.

Nov 1, 2004
Manchester
Hello,

Can anyone recommend a good trading course or system?One that you can use with small stakes and grow it into something bigger. Something that is not like Anton Kreil`s Profesional Forex trading course
I get promotional emails from Russ Horn, he appears to be quite an experienced trader. Check him out on Google/YouTube. I am thinking of getting one of his courses.

hatemypips

Nov 11, 2014
I get promotional emails from Russ Horn, he appears to be quite an experienced trader. Check him out on Google/YouTube. I am thinking of getting one of his courses.
Nice also do not forget to buy all this crap from the internet until you will be sure you are doing the wrong way trying to master trading. No one will share his bread with you remember and the courses are basically aim to refute this sound conclusion