Can anyone recomend a good trading course?

Oct 15, 2015
Al Brooks trading course

I am not a book person , more like a audio visual. I personally recommend AL Brooks trading course. Which is awesome . here is the link of his videos. https://www.youtube.com/user/BrooksPriceAction/videos
There are no magic wand indicator or holy catch22 attached. Yes you have to work hard to make money there is no drive thru fast food or microwavable frozen food to make you rich.

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a good trading course or system?One that you can use with small stakes and grow it into something bigger. Something that is not like Anton Kreil`s Profesional Forex trading course

Jan 12, 2018
I am not a book person , more like a audio visual. I personally recommend AL Brooks trading course. Which is awesome . here is the link of his videos. https://www.youtube.com/user/BrooksPriceAction/videos
There are no magic wand indicator or holy catch22 attached. Yes you have to work hard to make money there is no drive thru fast food or microwavable frozen food to make you rich.

All about hard work to succeed in forex, I agree.

profit838

Oct 31, 2018
Port Vila
Hello,

Can anyone recommend a good trading course or system?One that you can use with small stakes and grow it into something bigger. Something that is not like Anton Kreil`s Profesional Forex trading course

Hi,

I recommend to you: Trading Educators, Joe Ross Trading Method. You can get his brochure with a description of his favorite pattern 1-2-3 reversal pattern for free.
Very interesting books, really worth attention. Full trading knowledge and wisdom. There is private tuition.

aa9

Oct 30, 2018
don't spend money on trading courses, instead try BP or youtube for learning and open a demo account side by side, you'll learn a lot.

NVP

Jun 21, 2004
fxcorrelator.com
Of course the website has to make money. Still great education for free though.
hey there ..I am well aware of the commercial nature of websites and income generation ...my issue is Babypips approach to vendors (it may have changed now) and the lack of transparency to members

N

Last edited:

NVP

Jun 21, 2004
fxcorrelator.com
Hi,

I recommend to you: Trading Educators, Joe Ross Trading Method. You can get his brochure with a description of his favorite pattern 1-2-3 reversal pattern for free.
Very interesting books, really worth attention. Full trading knowledge and wisdom. There is private tuition.
agreed Joe Ross is interesting stuff.........I still maintain though that every trader needs to amalgamate ideas and trade their own style

go out and absorb / learn research EVERYTHING you can !!!

then sit in a darkened room and piece together your system from the best bits you liked ....like a kind of frankenstein monster !

then take about 3-5 year of fine tuning and you will be profitable eventually

N

Smurai

Oct 24, 2018
I think spending money to learn forex is totally wastage, there are numerous sources on internet which are absolutely free. To cover the basics of trading you can refer to school of pipsology on babypips.