Can anyone recomend a good trading course?

There are many good FREE courses out there but I've linked my favourite Youtube trading series. It’ll really help you understand the fundamentals of trading as a beginner. you’ll learn so many valuable truths. You don’t want to listen to other retail traders and their strategies, this will just mislead you. If you can find yourself a mentor, then so be it. trading is a slow process, its all about building a portfolio into retirement, not a get rich quick scheme. good luck out there

There are lot of Forex-related infromation within the Internet, so it is extremely important to find out whether it is reliable or not. Most of the courses are provided by so-called "gurus" being more media actors than traders. Every time looking for the courses ask yourself: "What should make a successful trader (trading for living) to spend time to create and promote educational courses instead or earning more by trading?"
If you want to invest in trading, it would be better to buy books, written by real market professionals, or special software (for example, Forex Tester, software for backtesting), or subscribe for advanced newsfeed (like Briefing or IQFeed), even to upgrade your software - all these would be better than buying one more "super extra profitable course" from an unknown "guru".

At the same time, there are several well-known professional traders sharing their experience for free. They have developed their trading process to be the most possible productive, some of them even established their trading companies to delegate some routine tasks, so they have free time to share their experience. The main point is that they do it for free, with the only intend to contribute something to the worldwide trading community.

look guys ..........no one can become a professional and consistently profitable trader without help....

I would love to tell you that it is possible to go there all alone but you cant ........

just as in life , business , sports , vocations , personal development .........where ever you strive to better yourself to the highest levels of sustained performance ........

You are at some point gonna need help ........

however that doesnt mean rush out and find the first person who tells you he will make you richer , fitter , faster , smarter , healthier ..............you know it cant work like that !

I suggest you

take your time .......
decide what you really want to achieve ...dont be vague , map it out down to real details
Utilise free resources to do this phase ... just buy a book on goal setting to help you if needed

spend a long as you need on this phase .........engage both the emotional and logical parts of your brain and try to sense and feel where you want to go..........as much as possible...both sides will be telling you things so listen and follow / test !

then start the journey .........still if possible unemcumbered by any heavy mentoring or coaching until absolutely necessary

i know this sounds dumb but i truly believe that fate and circumstances will get you to where you need to be over time .....Buddism teaches that everything in life happens to people at the perfect time and place ........even though people dont ever think that at the time !

anyway im just saying dont rush it and let it all flow .........but we all need help at times ....just make sure its the right time and what you re looking for...not some blind hope that a magical messiah has appeared to you !
N

Last edited:
look guys ..........no one can become a professional and consistently profitable trader without help....

I would love to tell you that it is possible to go there all alone but you cant ........

just as in life , business , sports , vocations , personal development .........where ever you strive to better yourself to the highest levels of sustained performance ........

You are at some point gonna need help ........

however that doesnt mean rush out and find the first person who tells you he will make you richer , fitter , faster , smarter , healthier ..............you know it cant work like that !

I suggest you

take your time .......
decide what you really want to achieve ...dont be vague , map it out down to real details
Utilise free resources to do this phase ... just buy a book on goal setting to help you if needed

spend a long as you need on this phase .........engage both the emotional and logical parts of your brain and try to sense and feel where you want to go..........as much as possible...both sides will be telling you things so listen and follow / test !

then start the journey .........still if possible unemcumbered by any heavy mentoring or coaching until absolutely necessary

i know this sounds dumb but i truly believe that fate and circumstances will get you to where you need to be over time .....Buddism teaches that everything in life happens to people at the perfect time and place ........even though people dont ever think that at the time !

anyway im just saying dont rush it and let it all flow .........but we all need help at times ....just make sure its the right time and what you re looking for...not some blind hope that a magical messiah has appeared to you !
N
Let' see if we can't be a little more specific. Be realistic about how much time and energy you have to trade; if you are a reasonably normal person living a reasonably normal life, then you probably have a number of other commitments to fulfill -
work, family, etc. Don't try to scalp small timeframes if you don't have the time or temperament to do it; also it's difficult to overcome business expenses on small timeframes. Don't look for mentors or trading courses that put forward the idea that filtering price action in a particular way will lead to consistent profitability; if there was such an approach then what institution would take the other side of that trade. In my opinion if you want to have a chance at successful trading learn how recognize a
reasonable trade and learn how to manage it. Stay away from scalping it's too difficult to be a consistently profitable scalper for most people; better to focus on swing trading.

Yes best trading course is called " your wins and losses" and it depends on you can you make it educative or not.

Let' see if we can't be a little more specific. Be realistic about how much time and energy you have to trade; if you are a reasonably normal person living a reasonably normal life, then you probably have a number of other commitments to fulfill -
work, family, etc. Don't try to scalp small timeframes if you don't have the time or temperament to do it; also it's difficult to overcome business expenses on small timeframes. Don't look for mentors or trading courses that put forward the idea that filtering price action in a particular way will lead to consistent profitability; if there was such an approach then what institution would take the other side of that trade. In my opinion if you want to have a chance at successful trading learn how recognize a
reasonable trade and learn how to manage it. Stay away from scalping it's too difficult to be a consistently profitable scalper for most people; better to focus on swing trading.

Scalping is probably essential negative experience you have to get to understand all benefits of swing trading.

find a guy with a live verified track record who is making money and learn form him. Any educator or mentor not able to provide you with this information in my opinion best to to stay away.

I tired to teach myself but ended up paying for that exercise. Until i found a mentor i wasn't profitiable
So who was your mentor ??

Scalping is probably essential negative experience you have to get to understand all benefits of swing trading.

hey there

can you expand what you mean ?.....im a scalper (well technically more a low timeframe trader) so wanted to reply if you had issues in your scalping experiences

most traders will lose scalping as they really are not ready ............its a little more frantic and tougher than higher TF trading

Its just for gamers mostly and the crypto guys but few more fx guys are streaming on there. Anyone can just watch you randomly dont need an invite. I am still new to whole twitch thing but its good way to have a chat and help newer traders and maybe advertise yourself a bit if one would desire that. I have a personal discord where i do my analysis morning wraps fundamental and technical analysis and call out all my trades i do charge for that after a few days free trial. Do you do something similar?

i am not as active as i could be ......I mainly post here and forex factory for the last several years ........cant go into too much detail here as mods get a little twitchy but i'm on twitter , youtube, facebook , skype and discord using my FXCorrelator indicator name or NVP.....I dont tend to be that active in these places just responding to questions when asked ....

i am with a lot of trading groups on Discord and youtube and twitter......always good to be involved all the time

n

Last edited:
hey there

can you expand what you mean ?.....im a scalper (well technically more a low timeframe trader) so wanted to reply if you had issues in your scalping experiences

most traders will lose scalping as they really are not ready ............its a little more frantic and tougher than higher TF trading

I mean manual scalping. Speed advantage is essential there as well as well-defined rules for entry and exit which are hard to follow opening orders manually.

I mean manual scalping. Speed advantage is essential there as well as well-defined rules for entry and exit which are hard to follow opening orders manually.

yes totally agreed ....speed is important .........I am also monitoring all 28 pairs so i have to be very alert ...although many have to big a spread to scalp its still useful for me to watch the G8 markets structure

N

yes totally agreed ....speed is important .........I am also monitoring all 28 pairs so i have to be very alert ...although many have to big a spread to scalp its still useful for me to watch the G8 markets structure

N
If majors have big spread which instruments have acceptable spreads?

If majors have big spread which instruments have acceptable spreads?

i'm rusty on non forex markets ....alhough earlier this year i was on decent spreads on the Dax with a group of dax traders i was working with

all usd pairs have decent spreads ...but thats the danger as USD is THE most manipulated currency in the G8 .....i'll also go EJ if needed .....once the market volatility increases though (as brexit is causing at times) i can happliy go into most pairs on lower TF's whilst it lasts

i'm rusty on non forex markets ....alhough earlier this year i was on decent spreads on the Dax with a group of dax traders i was working with

all usd pairs have decent spreads ...but thats the danger as USD is THE most manipulated currency in the G8 .....i'll also go EJ if needed .....once the market volatility increases though (as brexit is causing at times) i can happliy go into most pairs on lower TF's whilst it lasts
Hmm, but who can manipulate such liquid market? It should be easily spotted by regulators though?

Hmm, but who can manipulate such liquid market? It should be easily spotted by regulators though?

the banks and large hedge funds manipulate the USD ...lots of info on youtube re how they play nasty.....

perhaps create an account on etoro and follow a good trader there on their social platform... courses are all BS in my opinion

perhaps create an account on etoro and follow a good trader there on their social platform... courses are all BS in my opinion

eToro manipulates with trading statistics that's why its a red flag for me. Remember me old times with PAMM accounts just a couple of new features.