Can anyone recomend a good trading course?

Can anyone recommend a good trading course

Al Brooks online trading course. It's worth the price in my opinion.

Don't spend money on a trading course, but do spend time (and a bit of money) on learning technical analysis from the internet and books.

you are absolutely right. It is much better to spend time on learning technical analysis

Can anyone recommend a good trading course

If you're interested in the business of trading; a business that when undertaken in real time requires that you focus on the far right edge of a price chart, a conversation with someone that has done it successfully for a number of years may be worth the price. What you get with Al Brooks course is an opportunity to gain insight about what is a reasonable trade, and how to manage it in real time. There is no technical analysis in conventional sense - moving average crossovers, rsi, etc. It is more about trying to assess strength and weakness within context.

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a good trading course or system?One that you can use with small stakes and grow it into something bigger. Something that is not like Anton Kreil`s Profesional Forex trading course

I get promotional emails from Russ Horn, he appears to be quite an experienced trader. Check him out on Google/YouTube. I am thinking of getting one of his courses.

I get promotional emails from Russ Horn, he appears to be quite an experienced trader. Check him out on Google/YouTube. I am thinking of getting one of his courses.

Nice also do not forget to buy all this crap from the internet until you will be sure you are doing the wrong way trying to master trading. No one will share his bread with you remember and the courses are basically aim to refute this sound conclusion

but be careful .....they are there to make money at baby pips so beware the friendly people who will help you.....

i was open with them when i joined them about a year back .... and said i had mentored people in the past and may do so again ....i also asked them could i advertise my website which offered free training and indicators ...

they said it was ok ....then i was banned after about a few weeks for mentioning my website .....i debated this at length with them and it transpired that I wasnt prepared to pay them backhanders or affiliate deals ....which i wasnt ...no way

so beware

N

I could recommend www.itpm.com

they do a trading course and a forex trading course.

i have done the trading course and sat the exam, and am now putting it into practice, and to be honest you will find shed loads of free stuff about trading charts, systems, daytrading etc, but really they wont help you in the end.

regards

just be objective and independent in your ultimate approach

the trading business offers unlimited free information and training because ultimately most people lose ....and others profit from your efforts whilst you drown..

so learn fast ....be smart and dont bleed money till you are ready ....take responsibility for yourself and trust no one

then - you may have a shot.....

N

One should never waste his money on any trading course or any help because if they were having such a good trading knowledge then they might have their own trading to earn money.

I see this opinion thrown around a lot. It's nonsense.

There is a strange deification and idealism that new traders have about 'what it means to be a trader'.

As a trader, if someone offers me 2k USD to explain to them how I trade the market, does it make me a better trader if I turn them down? No, it makes me a worse trader. Someone has give me 2k RISK FREE. F*cking win.

If you think being a trader involves walking past free money because 'i make money'from the market' you have the wrong attitude.

but be careful .....they are there to make money at baby pips so beware the friendly people who will help you.....

i was open with them when i joined them about a year back .... and said i had mentored people in the past and may do so again ....i also asked them could i advertise my website which offered free training and indicators ...

they said it was ok ....then i was banned after about a few weeks for mentioning my website .....i debated this at length with them and it transpired that I wasnt prepared to pay them backhanders or affiliate deals ....which i wasnt ...no way

so beware

N

Of course the website has to make money. Still great education for free though.

Don't spend money on a trading course, but do spend time (and a bit of money) on learning technical analysis from the internet and books

Al Brooks trading course

I am not a book person , more like a audio visual. I personally recommend AL Brooks trading course. Which is awesome . here is the link of his videos. https://www.youtube.com/user/BrooksPriceAction/videos
There are no magic wand indicator or holy catch22 attached. Yes you have to work hard to make money there is no drive thru fast food or microwavable frozen food to make you rich.

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a good trading course or system?One that you can use with small stakes and grow it into something bigger. Something that is not like Anton Kreil`s Profesional Forex trading course

I am not a book person , more like a audio visual. I personally recommend AL Brooks trading course. Which is awesome . here is the link of his videos. https://www.youtube.com/user/BrooksPriceAction/videos
There are no magic wand indicator or holy catch22 attached. Yes you have to work hard to make money there is no drive thru fast food or microwavable frozen food to make you rich.

All about hard work to succeed in forex, I agree.

Hello,

Hi,

I recommend to you: Trading Educators, Joe Ross Trading Method. You can get his brochure with a description of his favorite pattern 1-2-3 reversal pattern for free.
Very interesting books, really worth attention. Full trading knowledge and wisdom. There is private tuition.

don't spend money on trading courses, instead try BP or youtube for learning and open a demo account side by side, you'll learn a lot.

Of course the website has to make money. Still great education for free though.

hey there ..I am well aware of the commercial nature of websites and income generation ...my issue is Babypips approach to vendors (it may have changed now) and the lack of transparency to members

N

Last edited:
Hi,

I recommend to you: Trading Educators, Joe Ross Trading Method. You can get his brochure with a description of his favorite pattern 1-2-3 reversal pattern for free.
Very interesting books, really worth attention. Full trading knowledge and wisdom. There is private tuition.

agreed Joe Ross is interesting stuff.........I still maintain though that every trader needs to amalgamate ideas and trade their own style

go out and absorb / learn research EVERYTHING you can !!!

then sit in a darkened room and piece together your system from the best bits you liked ....like a kind of frankenstein monster !

then take about 3-5 year of fine tuning and you will be profitable eventually

N

I think spending money to learn forex is totally wastage, there are numerous sources on internet which are absolutely free. To cover the basics of trading you can refer to school of pipsology on babypips.

Thank you for sharing this link. I also interest to learn new knowledge area to improve my trade setup after take long vacation during new year 2019.