Cable 2010

If you managed to get in right side of that, well done you lucky bleeder. Just a little too quick for me but fun to watch.

Don't know what he's said yet but it looks like it went down well:clap:

So many times you sit and wait for the perfect entry on the technicals, and that was a good spot, then the news comes and messes it up. Good if you get in. Bad if you don't, or get slipped.

If you managed to get in right side of that, well done you lucky bleeder. Just a little too quick for me but fun to watch.

Its never too late to sell the weak currency.

7. Sell markets that show the greatest weakness, and buy those that show the greatest strength. Metaphorically, when bearish, throw your rocks into the wettest paper sack, for they break most readily. In bull markets, we need to ride upon the strongest winds... they shall carry us higher than shall lesser ones.

http://www.dacharts.com/articles/_22rulestrading.htm

I am selling it lower

Hi everyone, i have been following this thread for about a week, looks fun. Thought i'd introduce myself (Alex). I just shorted at 17

11.11am GMT: Took for 3.5 pips. Wont post these tiny trades again, pointless i know. Will be looking for 20 pips with an entry of 110.

Last edited:
stop is 10. These are prices fxcm quote me not the mid price. If this gets stopped out, which looks likely, i wont be shorting again unless it reaches the daily support1 around 40

and at 2pm. After the first short came back to breakeven im considering getting out now for +10 pips. Certainly dont want to be in the trade come 2pm

Edit. 13.19pm: out at 27 for +14 pips

i do not know. I can see it bouncing off 100 again

edit at 14.31pm: Theres that bounce. Didnt trade any of it though. Anyone care to speculate?

Last edited:
Had a poor day here --- only myself to blame did not stick to my rules so got my backside kicked.
Hope everyone else made some profit though.

difficult to make money in days like today, the majority of the days range was covered in a short space of time after the news release at 9:30 you would have had to be planning to trade the reaction and even then getting in without slippage may have been a problem.

difficult to make money in days like today, the majority of the days range was covered in a short space of time after the news release at 9:30 you would have had to be planning to trade the reaction and even then getting in without slippage may have been a problem.

exactly, nobody's to blame.. not even oneself.. days like this are part of the package.

Go Long E/U Cable I think soon...

Dollar Index showing heavy resitance and cable is also dipping into heavy demand...

Last edited: