Cable 2010

Go Long Cable I think soon...

Dollar Index showing heavy resitance and cable is also dipping into heavy demand...

agree my bias for the day at the mo is also for longs however we have news at 11:00 and 15: so could be a bit of a roller coaster day good for shoerter target support/resistance stuff.

vaco long and leo short - some one has to be right ------- this novice likes the look of short

Didn't you know, its battle of the mods :clap:

On a serious note theres no reason why we couldn't both be right, different target stops and tf and all that, as it happens i got stopped out.

Have to make sure i take my own advice in the future - i posted it would be a good day for playing the range untill the news yet i didn't go into my trade with that plan. if i had i would have drawn 2 lines and taken 40 twice from this morning already.

Will have to put this one down on my pre trading checklist for news days.

Long from 150 - already moved stop to 163 waiting for more profit

PS moved stop to 178 - let's see how far it can go

PPS moved stop to 188 waiting for stop to get hit

yet another stop move to 195

it's going to the moon - stop to 210

end of flight

Last edited:
Just bought myself some Cable! :D

Stop was originaly at the swing low but I've moved up to B/E +4. I don't usually move my stops so quickly on a swing trade but there was a round number and news coming soon...

Attachments

• Trade1.gif
    Trade1.gif
    36.6 KB · Views: 138
Good luck Temp,
I was thinking about short - maybe this is too early for me.:rolleyes:

stopped, -17

still fighting to get green on cable on the day. Managed to get a few pips on that last run down (+16) Yet again i lose on my posted trades and win on my ones i dont post! they're surely watching me!

Nice action on the bund tho. 2 nice trades, althoigh left a fair bit on the table

Attachments

• bothtraders.JPG
    bothtraders.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 127
Yet again 20 from the system (I like this - not much analysing and that's it)

No change, but a 15 - 30 pip swing regardless. Just a wild guess.

HahA ...Just a wild guess...

It's because I've got a long position on the Aussie at the moment....I see a double top on US DOLLAR Index and a double bottom on the E/U so I'm hoping maybe we will see a rise...Most of the predictions show an unchanged rate....So myabe it might go the wrong way for me and the dollar will get stronger?

From what I've read the general feeling is that there will be no change today but longer term barclays forcasts a 1% rate hike by the end of 2010.