Cable 2010

O K ,I will buy at 1.6195.A touch will confirm trend

I guess that depends what timeframe your looking for trends on and therefore how long you expect them to last.

short term MAs are all pointing up on timeframes up to 1h.

I think that an often overlooked area when planning tren following trades is range, in other words how much steam has the move got in it on the tf you are trading.

Does that answer your question? :D

I'm sorry Vaco!! I have nothing to deliver, and I'm not trading Cable at the moment.

:LOL::LOL:

guess traders are spooked and dont want to trade at that price for fear of it being unlucky.

what we need is a gap up.

ps

what are you trading at the moment?

I guess that depends what timeframe your looking for trends on and therefore how long you expect them to last.

short term MAs are all pointing up on timeframes up to 1h.

I think that an often overlooked area when planning tren following trades is range, in other words how much steam has the move got in it on the tf you are trading.

Keeping an eye on euro/usd will improve perception, the second eye on usd yen and you will be O K

LONG EURO USD

Could it go up to 240? I'm not trading, just observing. If short term trend changes, I'll go for a short.

Could it go up to 240? I'm not trading, just observing. If short term trend changes, I'll go for a short.

With the current low for the day as it is. ave daily range is about 150 which would take us up to 6244ish so yes it is possible

vaco have you opened any longs today on cable ???

I've had 4 trades so far today

2 shorts which went against me costing me 26 total

and 2 longs

the first long was at 6130 which hit its target for +40

the second is at 6153.

if tht gets stopped out i'lll be about even for the day. if it hits target i'll be up about 3.5%

Either way its the last trade of the day i'm off to bed in half an hour!

Well, I missed long trade at 8:20 (above 130) -now looks toppy, but not good enough for short IMO

PS Funny, just checked Vaco's results and long was the same level as my intended trade. Must be doing something right?

PPS I'm in short - for a short trade

Opened at 12:07 closed at 13:10 +20 pips

Last edited:
Hi All,

I would just like to wish all my fellow day traders a happy new year and a beautiful year of making pips..

Good Luck

Happy trading

Rav

Hi Rav,

Nice of you to come out from behind closed doors and say hello:p

I notice on your first link that you have the t s r indicator. I have version 2[1].0 but yours looks much sexier (and easier to read) Any chance you could post it up.

Thanks

Vaco

d'oh. Offered me about 18 pips and then stopped me out. Starting to get paranoid about posting my trades, lol. Certainly a bad patch. Might give posting a rest, lol.

Green day at last when NOT posting my trades! Maybe they really were watching me ;)
only one small cable trade (6b) for 14 pips or so.

Attachments

• trew.JPG
    trew.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 139