Button Trader for TWS

seancass

I wanted to share with other members a great new front end for Interactive Brokers TWS.

I was anxious about placing trades, moving stops etc.etc. using TWS which I personally find very complex. My brain works in other ways. However, thanks to Rols, for pointing me in the direction of Button Trader [www.buttontrader.com]. Having tried out their free sim facility, I wanted to share this news with other traders.

I must stress that I have no connection or business interest whatsoever in Button Trader but having explored other front ends I merely wanted to share this personal view with other traders who may be seeking a user-friendly and quite unique front end to TWS. The revues on the IB voting page are very positive.

Thanks Rols.

Sean

seancass said:
I wanted to share with other members a great new front end for Interactive Brokers TWS.

I was anxious about placing trades, moving stops etc.etc. using TWS which I personally find very complex. My brain works in other ways. However, thanks to Rols, for pointing me in the direction of Button Trader [www.buttontrader.com]. Having tried out their free sim facility, I wanted to share this news with other traders.

I must stress that I have no connection or business interest whatsoever in Button Trader but having explored other front ends I merely wanted to share this personal view with other traders who may be seeking a user-friendly and quite unique front end to TWS. The revues on the IB voting page are very positive.

Thanks Rols.

Sean
Sean,

Have you looked at Tsim+ - it's free and simplifies all the matters you raise.

seancass said:

Thanks Rols.

Sean
Both Tsim and Button Trader are nice simple products. You might also like to look at using hotkeys within TWS itself. Once you have worked what you want to do in TWS, which admittedly can be daunting, you can assign hotkeys to simplify the process for next time.

Charlton