Broker recommendations for newbie

Cobrien

Hi all,

I had posted this in the spread betting category but unsure if was he correct place so I will post here and aplogise if this is worng.

I'm new to trading and have been readig countless of stickie threads, books and watching YouTube videos aswell as looking at a few broker websites for trading education. My question is which would be the best spread betting company to use ( with MT4) this is the platform I am going to try and use, would like to do a few months of a demo account and then move to real money. I was going to use IG index uk but after a few reviews reading about them I'm starting to think twice. I would like a company that would be uk based and has good rep, I will be learning forex. Hopefuly I can get some help.

Thanks in advance

Hi all,

I had posted this in the spread betting category but unsure if was he correct place so I will post here and aplogise if this is worng.

I'm new to trading and have been readig countless of stickie threads, books and watching YouTube videos aswell as looking at a few broker websites for trading education. My question is which would be the best spread betting company to use ( with MT4) this is the platform I am going to try and use, would like to do a few months of a demo account and then move to real money. I was going to use IG index uk but after a few reviews reading about them I'm starting to think twice. I would like a company that would be uk based and has good rep, I will be learning forex. Hopefuly I can get some help.

Thanks in advance

I heard that Alpari UK is a good broker for spread betting.

In my case, I only trade a regular forex account with them but I know they also have the spread betting option.

Looking for half decent broker? But the industry is so FOS that it puts people off and rightly so. Why bother with trading given all of the cronies left, right and centre?

there are many online forex broker that offers the mt4 trading platform, some of them are a scam so be careful before choosing. to select a reliable broker I advice you to work with well-regulated broker, provides quality trading tools, offers training materials to help you improve yourself, and take time to make some online research on the broker to know the opinion of those who used it before you.

5 Factors To Consider While Choosing A Top Stock Brokerage Firm
  1. Trading Costs. The trading costs are an important factor while selecting a top stock broker for your trading needs. ...
  2. Trading Platforms.
  3. Margin Leverage.
  4. Research Capabilities. ...
  5. Customer Services.

I would recommend mine but I'm not sure about any based in the UK. This might be a good time to check Forex Peace Army.

Hi all,

Thanks in advance
What did you read about their spread betting account? I use their CFD account and think they are good.