Briefing.com

Salty Gibbon

Experienced member
I have just started a free month's trial on the Gold Service of Briefing.com and have come to an early conclusion that most of the stuff you get can be obtained free on various other sites.

For those of you who subscribe to Briefing.com do you feel it is good value for money ( only US$ 9.95 per month) and does the Platinum Service at US$ 24.95 per month represent value for money ?

NB. I aint promoting this site

Trader333 said:
You can get the same informtaion but you need to know where to look.
I packed up my subscription when the price of the 'in play' section (which was all I used) was increased to a ridiculous level.

Do you know where else this is available live Paul?

Regards

LevII said:
I packed up my subscription when the price of the 'in play' section (which was all I used) was increased to a ridiculous level.

Do you know where else this is available live Paul?

Regards

Yahoo financial do an "In play"

Thanks roguetrader I'll have a look.

EDIT

Great roguetrader, just what I was looking for. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi Scooby,

I use Briefing platinum and find it great but have just checked out real time traders and it looks pretty good. Thanks for the advice!

Hi Nicsta,

You are welcome. Glad it maybe of some help.

Gave up briefing when they started charging the earth.

Hi Salty,

I used to use briefing to find stocks to trade and when I used this method it was a good package to have. Now I run Intraday scans to find stocks that are on the move or ones that fit my trade setup. I found it better to have a good scanner and I use Real Time and Yahoo just to find out the background if im interested.