Brexit Remain Rage

Well you know my thoughts.......hope you are correct.......again.

Tell you what, it seems a long time since the vote and our all night vote fest.....:cheesy:

I love days like those...it almost makes you feel alive :LOL:

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/07/how-andrea-leadsom-can-beat-theresa-may

Lets not forget these 46 votes for Gove. He was a Brexit candidate and we have to assume that Leadsom would pick up the majority of those. So this silly idea that May won a landslide. It's for the birds.

Last edited:
Trouble is the Ftse is priced in pounds so 6400 now doesn't equal 6400 a month ago it is more like 5600 instead .

"In my view, and I am not pre-judging the views of the other independent Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) members, the economic outlook has deteriorated and some monetary policy easing will likely be required over the summer," Carney said .

"It now seems plausible that uncertainty could remain elevated for some time, with a more persistent drag on activity than we had previously projected," he said.

shortsterling Z16 contract

Attachments

• lz2016.jpg
    lz2016.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 146
CEO Jamie Dimon told the Italian paper Il Sole 24 Ore that the uncertainty of 'Brexit' fallout may cause the company to move business out of the country. Of particular concern is a financial "passport" rule that allows banks in the U.K. to more easily sell services throughout the European Union.

"We need a passport rule, like the one we have now in London," said Dimon. "If we have that passport after Brexit, we likely would not have to make any change at all. But I think the European Union will not accept that. It will put more conditions on the U.K. and might force banks to become smaller in London."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2016/07/07/jpmorgan-ceo-brexit-may-make-us-leave-uk/86794994/

Does that mean that Gove is back in I wonder ? I expect CV will be very disappointed in this if true and along with the recent legality issue makes you wonder what will happen next.

Does that mean that Gove is back in I wonder ? I expect CV will be very disappointed in this if true and along with the recent legality issue makes you wonder what will happen next.

I heard her say it live - it IS true.

Lies, deceits, dirty tricks and project smear = Conservative party!

Can the Labour party match the Conservatives?

Where on earth are the Liberals?

New hollywood blockbuster movie out soon

Curse of the Brexit :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Like rats deserting a sinking ship. :LOL:

Lies, deceits, dirty tricks and project smear = Conservative party!

Can the Labour party match the Conservatives?

Where on earth are the Liberals?

New hollywood blockbuster movie out soon

Curse of the Brexit :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Like rats deserting a sinking ship. :LOL:

The ship is not sinking, mate. She needs someone on the bridge, though

The ship is not sinking, mate. She needs someone on the bridge, though

I meant the Brexit ship!!!

All the Captain and first class officers over board.

Ship full of coconuts. Now wat?

Kilroy Silk - the come back kid :whistling

Hmm, hard to know what to think about this.
But I can perfectly well understand why she threw the towel in.

On the One hand it will be in the country's interests to have some continuity of Govt over the summer break.

On the other hand, it could be a disaster because the bloody establishment have closed ranks once again to stop any change.

Looks like UKIP will still have a role then going forward, to ensure that the people's will prevails. Someone will need to keep the Govt under pressure to deliver. Clearly that won't be Labour :)