Brexit Remain Rage

And from an unexpected source!..... Maybe, George is trying to cheer the losers up a bit;)

I think George is living on borrowed time.

There is mounting evidence that he orchestrated and coerced people in high places to do the remainians bidding.

I think George is living on borrowed time.

There is mounting evidence that he orchestrated and coerced people in high places to do the remainians bidding.

I think that that's for sure. He is, after all, a cohort of Cameron, although a similar example was Johnson and Gove :)

Nevertheless, George will, probably, not be the new leader's choice.

Having said that, he, probably, is doing the best that he can for the country.

Talk is cheap. One can dress it up anyhow one likes. Especially when it is one sided.

It's the delivery on conflicting promises that's the tricky part. Wish her good luck with all that. She's going to need it.

The French apparently already grinning with glee, rubbing hands at the prospect of taking finance biz from London. Some conflicting responses to the UK coming from France and Germany.

Some were questioning Carney, the chancellor and other businesses about their actions. They are now fighting a rear guard action to prevent and preempt the departure of business and confidence in the market place with rate reductions and tax cuts.

Be good to see the back of Juncker so there may be another positive there. Germany looking to appease the UK whilst France looking to boot. :rolleyes:

Talk is cheap. One can dress it up anyhow one likes. Especially when it is one sided.

It's the delivery on conflicting promises that's the tricky part. Wish her good luck with all that. She's going to need it.

The French apparently already grinning with glee, rubbing hands at the prospect of taking finance biz from London. Some conflicting responses to the UK coming from France and Germany.

Some were questioning Carney, the chancellor and other businesses about their actions. They are now fighting a rear guard action to prevent and preempt the departure of business and confidence in the market place with rate reductions and tax cuts.

Be good to see the back of Juncker so there may be another positive there. Germany looking to appease the UK whilst France looking to boot. :rolleyes:

The French can glee all they like but it isn't going to drive businesses their way.

The French apparently already grinning with glee, rubbing hands at the prospect of taking finance biz from London.

Madrid is hopeful of getting some, too, but that Osbourne move might help counteralance things a bit.

Some posters say that George is an idiot. Strong language and we have heard that word before, describing other people who are anything but idiots.

George is doing the best that he can, under very difficult circumstances. I would not write him off until Brexiters have found a good alternative. I'm curious to know who that might be.

. . . I would not write him off until Brexiters have found a good alternative. I'm curious to know who that might be.
Split',
My guess is that Andrea Leadsom will be in the running for that role - assuming she fails in her bid to become PM. Personally, I'd rather see her head up the Brexit talks. Certainly, when the dust has settled, she must surely come away with a senior ministerial position.
Tim.

I reckon Crabby has good chances of an outsider coming through the ruck to grab the premiership. He has a good but short record and not bogged down with old baggage.

Split',
My guess is that Andrea Leadsom will be in the running for that role - assuming she fails in her bid to become PM. Personally, I'd rather see her head up the Brexit talks. Certainly, when the dust has settled, she must surely come away with a senior ministerial position.
Tim.

Totally agree, we are going to be hearing alot more from Leadsom, she's caught my attention.

Split',
Tim.

Without doubt, she stands out. With her financial background any pm would want her, I should imagine.

When will the voting take place? With all the possibilities known, the sooner the better for the country.

ext

Maybe Michael Gove should take over. He spoke many times about wasting money sending it to the EU
This is a guy who wanted to spend £80m on a new royal yaught

Well God help us if that wet bottom lipped Gollum like snake in the grass creature takes the reigns !