Brexit - in or out

Attachments

• lab.PNG
    lab.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 100
The Labour party really just looks like a joke at this stage
The government called this vote and is effectively rudderless at the moment
And the party in most dissary is Labour !!

As well as debating experience and intelligence I would add lies and deceitful facts and stats.

I notice no one bothers to talk about how we are going to get migrant numbers down anymore or how we are going to meet the expectations that were raised.

Any ideas?

Employ someone from Brighton(cheap labour) to turn back the boats.

Build a detention center on Jersey.

Sign refugee deal with Cambodia if you want to live in the UK, you end up living in Cambodia.
They are looking for a refugee deal.

Sends a clear message to people smugglers the UK is not open.

Employ someone from Brighton(cheap labour) to turn back the boats.

Build a detention center on Jersey.

Sign refugee deal with Cambodia if you want to live in the UK, you end up living in Cambodia.
They are looking for a refugee deal.

Sends a clear message to people smugglers the UK is not open.

OneRepublic :cool:

After all that's happened this week, Labour ministers resigning every hour today,
the number one news story earlier was...............Matt le blanc threatens to quit Top Gear.....

only in england..:LOL:

After all that's happened this week, Labour ministers resigning every hour today,
the number one news story earlier was...............Matt le blanc threatens to quit Top Gear.....

It's going to be a blast. :eek:

My friend's call may have been the right one.

He also did say it would never be allowed.

So possibly 2-0 to him. He takes the European cup. :LOL:

You lost me there atilla ??

My friend at work said the establishment would never allow the referendum out vote to stand. He was in favour of voting out of the EU. Said it would be a blast and his words are turning out to be true.

Corbyn has pulled a masterstroke, he's got rid of alot of old new labour dross and made way for new upstart youngsters to take control, even made it look like it was their choice to go - a genius at work there.

One to watch at the next general election to be sure, although if he wins I'll be signing a petition to have the elections again and again and again.....

I've got my popcorn ready to watch the Scottish/EU Politician fireworks also, but I think Sturgeon will be needing a box of Kleenex (for tears not for err umm never mind).

I thought the previous 12 months had seen seismic moves in politics, the last 3 days is off the Richter scale, I'm getting settled in my lazyboy aahh

:smart:

The EU has been portrayed as an economic issue by British politicians ever since its conception. In fact its a political union and was always going to lead to a United States of Europe but that would be electoral suicide in this country for a PM to highlight.

But we're already in a political union with Europe. Having gone this far, our best advantage will be to manoeuvre for the best position we can. Whoever has most political power in a union of states will automatically gain most financially.

We are already behind the competition, having let old adversary Germany take prime position, so the least risky proposition now would be to embed ourselves 100% within the EU. Possibly even dispose of the pound in order to try for control of the Euro. There is a huge prize available here, but not if you're not in the game.

The UK is far from the biggest economy in Europe. What do you mean by vie for control of the euro? How exactly? With your 15% of the EU economy? Even if the UK had the highest GDP in Europe, it still would not be the most powerful. France and Germany are bigger economies. In addition to that, the UK may be the third biggest economy in Europe, but it does not provide necessary services to the rest of Europe. It is more mercantilist like the US. Germany exports a great deal of things in many necessary sectors. Germany is also considered the 3rd most complex economy in the world. The United Kingdom is the 11th most complex economy in the world. Germany has made itself indispensible to the European economy. If you do not export hardly anything, how can you ever be at the big boy table?

The values in red are important because they show how productive the country is. What values do you bring to the table?

The values in royal blue represent the biggest subsector in each supersector.

Germany - Trade surplus $271 billion
Exports - 36% of the economy
$1.4 trillion in exports
27% machines (Computers 0.93%, circuits, engine parts 1.1%)
23% transportation (Cars 12%, car parts)
13% chemical products (Packaged medicaments 3.7%)

Imports
$1.13 trillion in imports
machines (Cars 4.2%)
transportation (Computers 2.4%)
chemical products (Crude petroleum 4.7%)

United Kingdom - Trade deficit $191 billion
Exports - 24.5% of the economy
$462 billion in exports (33% of Germany's exports)
20% machines (Gas turbines)
15% transportation (Cars)
14% chemical products (Packaged medicaments 4.2%)

Imports - $664 billion in exports
21% machines (Computers 2.5%)
15% transportation (Cars 7.2%)
13% mineral products (Crude oil 5.1%)
10% chemical products (Packaged medicaments 4.3%)

France
Exports - $571 billion (more than the UK)

Netherlands
Exports - $525 billion (more than the UK)

Italy
Exports - $509 billion (more than the UK)

Switzerland
Exports - $285 billion (2nd most complex in the world)
Trade surplus

Sweden
Exports - $169 billion (4th most complex in the world)
Trade surplus

Norway
Exports - $149 billion
Huge trade surplus (Make 65% more than they spend)

Denmark
Exports - $99 billion
Trade neutral

Even more amusing is that is the fact that he is an American. An American is taking over the quintessential British motoring show. :-0

Annoying that the media are reporting fresh lows on sterling when in fact it is within Friday's range.

Annoying that the media are reporting fresh lows on sterling when in fact it is within Friday's range.

Yep, a few weeks of this back and forth, sour grapes and recriminations.
However It all looks to me as though politically they all recognise that the referendum result needs to be implemented. (apart from Sturgeon, but she doesn't count anyway)

Even more amusing is that is the fact that he is an American. An American is taking over the quintessential British motoring show. :-0
yes, it was a very strange appointment indeed...He who rules top gear rules the world...

yes, it was a very strange appointment indeed...He who rules top gear rules the world...

It would I think have been better all round not to call the new show Top Gear. They will fall far short of the original. And as for a Yank in charge ? I don't think so really. Bound to be an advertising slot for GM and Ford.