Brexit - in or out

Farage gloating at the EU. Reminds me of Bush on the aircraft carrier declaring they won the war. It's only been 3 days FGS. Resentful loud mouth.

He has fought a long hard battle with the eurocrats, he hates them as much as they hate him, wilst I disagree with his approach he is just having his moment of glory..bit of taunting....I heard on R4 today that tarrifs may be as low as 3% , If they fail to agree on free access and restrictions on free movement it would not be ideal but not the end of the world.. But the junker and Merkel can't appear to be a push over, what threats they make now as opposed to deals cut behind closed doors will be a ocean apart..

He has fought a long hard battle with the eurocrats, he hates them as much as they hate him, wilst I disagree with his approach he is just having his moment of glory..bit of taunting....I heard on R4 today that tarrifs may be as low as 3% , If they fail to agree on free access and restrictions on free movement it would not be ideal but not the end of the world.. But the junker and Merkel can't appear to be a push over, what threats they make now as opposed to deals cut behind closed doors will be a ocean apart..

So what has Farage delivered?

Positives & negatives please...

Should I have gone to specsavers? :cool:

So what has Farage delivered?

A referendum that the majority of the country voted out for starters...nobody else was pushing for it 2-3 years ago.

You need to dip your paracetamol in some honey....It takes the bitterness off it dont you know...:cheesy:

Attachments

• Nicola-Jim-463550.jpg
    Nicola-Jim-463550.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
We buy more German cars than they buy from us. German elections next year are mentioned as a sort of a consolation line to anything that is said to the Brexit camp.

This is a little like the scare mongering response they put forward to any warnings to most of which we subsequently find out they have no plan. They've really thought this out well haven't they?

As it happens the Euro has dropped and German exports to the rest of the World just as good and benefiting from a fall out as one may dream for the UK.

Germany has to keep 26 other members happy whilst keeping the UK. EU economy is a bigger chunk of interest to Germany than selling cars to the UK. EU market much bigger than UK car market.

UK is talking up a balloon, waiting for one prick to pop it. Yep we sure will stop those German cars and EU migrants entering the UK? I'm not so sure as I'd hazard a bet migrants will be driving in German cars past Dover if you ask me. Take back control they say.

If I was German I would tell the UK to do what it must. German cars are what they are German cars. German interests lie in the centre of EU and making it work.

Deceitful lies from the Brexit camp, like a stinking fart, the stench is oozing. Can you smell that. It's same old BS.

Farage gloating at the EU. Reminds me of Bush on the aircraft carrier declaring they won the war. It's only been 3 days FGS. Resentful loud mouth.

You sound scared of growth for the UK outside the EU.

There's a a shinny world outside the EU with real growth.

Would the UK dare trade Hong Kong or Singapore style.(y)

Just another day the UK out performing the Euro Zone. :D

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 129
You sound scared of growth for the UK outside the EU.

There's a a shinny world outside the EU with real growth.

Would the UK dare trade Hong Kong or Singapore style.(y)

Just another day the UK out performing the Euro Zone. :D

Yes it's rather embarrassing for the remainians.
Everything they were told about being tethered to a dead corpse seems to be born out by the market prices.
Where is all the risk again ! That's right.....Europe.

Attachments

• uk-dax-fra-esp.png
    uk-dax-fra-esp.png
    189.1 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
We buy more German cars than they buy from us. German elections next year are mentioned as a sort of a consolation line to anything that is said to the Brexit camp.

This is a little like the scare mongering response they put forward to any warnings to most of which we subsequently find out they have no plan. They've really thought this out well haven't they?

As it happens the Euro has dropped and German exports to the rest of the World just as good and benefiting from a fall out as one may dream for the UK.

Germany has to keep 26 other members happy whilst keeping the UK. EU economy is a bigger chunk of interest to Germany than selling cars to the UK. EU market much bigger than UK car market.

UK is talking up a balloon, waiting for one prick to pop it. Yep we sure will stop those German cars and EU migrants entering the UK? I'm not so sure as I'd hazard a bet migrants will be driving in German cars past Dover if you ask me. Take back control they say.

If I was German I would tell the UK to do what it must. German cars are what they are German cars. German interests lie in the centre of EU and making it work.

Deceitful lies from the Brexit camp, like a stinking fart, the stench is oozing. Can you smell that. It's same old BS.

Farage is uncouth and crude, but even a turd has its day as fertiliser.

The main reason for this vote was because Cameron had promised it mainly to appease the right wing of the Tory party. So if this ended up being the best thing for the country, it would be more by accident than design

The main reason for this vote was because Cameron had promised it mainly to appease the right wing of the Tory party. So if this ended up being the best thing for the country, it would be more by accident than design

Without a doubt correct this was a Conservative party power game. So this battle is lost but the war goes on - the war for Britain's healthy future that is, through a successful (for us) exit process. Now we have to fight for what we can get (or get away with) from the EU. Meantime, a crippled pro-EU opposition might mean we can take harder negotiation positions with the EU over the coming exit years.

Your logo is quite apt, an annoying bird that just doesn't get it.

ps bird, the human type, just in case you didn't get that either !

Last edited:

Who cares why. You have been one of the only complainers here. Ironically, you are also only one or two of the people (here in this thread) from Ireland. You put the "ire" in Ireland. It would not matter if he consulted a psychic. The Brexit is happening. Cameron is a moot point.

It seems like it would behoove Ireland for the UK to be a success and not try to drag them down. Is this a case of misery loves company?

It is over and done with. Shouldn't the Bremainers start to get on board and help the cause. They do not live in a second UK. They are cutting off their noses to spite their faces.

It was an accident that the majority voted for a change from a situation born of an idiotic Immigration system in 1996-2004 ish which allowed the whole world to "groom the UK" & many other European countries for that matter to feel out which one would allow entry with maximum benefits.

Do your research & wake up mate, we THE MAJORITY of us have.

A good friend of mine once said "anybody voting Labour party should be removed from the gene pool"

Now while I agree though funny (if a trifle harsh & leaning towards you know who with the little moustach) he did have a point in the end. Our Country went to sh1t under their rule.

Anybody who is a "withnail" fan with know this line.... "Shat on by the tories, shoveled up by labour"

It doesn't matter who is in power, they will eventually get the mood of the people & go with the flow.

We don't want guillotines now do we !

Just goes to show....Don't gamble...on final outcome of events -- but rather...trade the trend...whether that trend is on a day's timeframe, or much longer.

Well I just watched with astonishment and interview on sky about this. They are looking at every angle you can think of to find legal routes to block it