Brexit - in or out

You do have to note that if the EU stayed as a trading bloc and didn't really have an agenda to integrate us all politically, to control vast wealth resources through taxes to line their own pockets (the political class elite that is), then we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

Politicians really must wake up to the fact that they are being watched, their official announcements are being scrutinised for the truth, they need to be watched even more carefully now to make sure that they do serve us, the popular voting people and don't go against our wishes again.

You only need to look at both campaigns to see how many lies were peddled, for a prime example of how govts manipulate public sentiment for their own gains. There was always going to be one winner and one loser, the govt gambled the wrong way this time (as did the bookies and pollsters).

They need to wake up to the general public and their thinking, otherwise situations like this will arise again and again.

They cause themselves, and by definition us, more problems, by being elitist and aloof and it applies to all parties.

How is it that people think the UK will get a seat at the "Big Boy's Table" when they are not a major part of the EU economy? Look at the top 8 economies in the EU. I also looked at the their exports, specifically their exports to other EU member countries.

UK
56.59% of the UK's exports are to other member nations.
$267.1 billion in exports to those countries.
The UK represents 13.62% of the EU economy as far as exports are concerned.
The UK trades with US almost as much as it does with the entirety of the EU. UK-US trade is 11%. They would be better served decreasing trade with the EU, especially now that they are free and increase trade with the US, Canada, Japan and China.

Germany
56.38% of Germany's exports are to other member nations.
Germany represents 40.55% of the EU economy as far exports are concerned. They almost have a controlling interest in the entire EU economy.

Just another day the UK out performs Europe.:)

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 136
Just another day the UK out performs Europe.:)

FTSE down 7% and the pound down 10%.

Just wondering what you would consider to be a bad day?

The ramifications of the Brexit was beyond UK borders and it was reported as such which was turned into scare mongering. Does it matter if other global players are also impacted or not.

You have to remember 44% of UK exports go to EU. So when they start performing badly it will subsequently impact UK give or take couple of time lags.

Hope it will we worth it and that UK will come out better than others from this UK induced impending recession.

Instead of playing the game how can 'we' get rich working in partnership, it seems one is rubbing hands with glee as emphasis is on who loses least.

Is this right? :rolleyes:

You mean the UK's credit rating is only AA. :-0:-0:-0

It must be doing terrible. :LOL: Not!

:LOL:

That’s funny, but I actually think that from now on, everything is Brexit.

• Fed doesn’t raise rates, it’s Brexit.
  • Markets crash, it’s Brexit.
  • Terrorist bombing, it’s Brexit.
  • Can’t get a mortgage, it’s Brexit.
  • etc

"Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it."
- Adolf Hitler

Sure will. Damn Brexit has just got us kicked out of the Euro champs :LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL: Superb !!!

Sums up the face of the limp reasons-remain-camp.

Unlucky remain-boys, we're out, onwards & upwards....well, once we find a leader with a spine who knows which horse to back.

After the Euro-fats stop throwing their toys out of the pram, we can start working with them with our own hands on the reigns.

The people have spoken at last, loud & clear, so you remainers try not to back the doom-mongers, no reason to back another lame nag.

Yeah, doing so well in fact that the UK has just lost its triple A rating

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/06/27/sp-cuts-united-kingdom-sovereign-credit-rating-to-aa-from-aaa.html

No problem there, US market just went to more new highs after being cut.
Slight increase in borrowing cost's, that's all.
The weaker Euro nation have to worry about rising CDS and no way of getting out of them. and look forward to D rating(default).
I remain long the UK and short the weak Euro nations.:D

FTSE down 7% and the pound down 10%.

Just wondering what you would consider to be a bad day?

The ramifications of the Brexit was beyond UK borders and it was reported as such which was turned into scare mongering. Does it matter if other global players are also impacted or not.

You have to remember 44% of UK exports go to EU. So when they start performing badly it will subsequently impact UK give or take couple of time lags.

Hope it will we worth it and that UK will come out better than others from this UK induced impending recession.

Instead of playing the game how can 'we' get rich working in partnership, it seems one is rubbing hands with glee as emphasis is on who loses least.

Is this right? :rolleyes:

Last time I looked T2W stood for Trade 2 Win.:D

One plus from this business is goodbye to Ozzie Osbourne.
They like the look of Theresa May for PM. Can't say she has shone much recently, so over to you Boris the bizarre. A few years of his antics and people might appreciate the plodding steadiness of someone like John Major.

So if the UK wants to keep free access to the EU market, it has to keep open to travel and the free movement of people. This is the noise coming from the EU
I wonder is this what leave voters wanted ?

So if the UK wants to keep free access to the EU market, it has to keep open to travel and the free movement of people. This is the noise coming from the EU
I wonder is this what leave voters wanted ?

If the Germans and the French want to continue selling us more than we sell them, then I suggest they send a message to the EU commission to wind their necks in. Follow the money Sam. Money talks, politicians walk.

I love the subtle and not so subtle nuances between European culture and American culture.

In the show Billions, the AUSA says, "maybe he is quitting while he is ahead?". Paul Giamatti, the US attorney, says, "nobody quits while they are ahead, this isn't France." :LOL:

We buy more German cars than they buy from us. German elections next year are mentioned as a sort of a consolation line to anything that is said to the Brexit camp.

This is a little like the scare mongering response they put forward to any warnings to most of which we subsequently find out they have no plan. They've really thought this out well haven't they?

As it happens the Euro has dropped and German exports to the rest of the World just as good and benefiting from a fall out as one may dream for the UK.

Germany has to keep 26 other members happy whilst keeping the UK. EU economy is a bigger chunk of interest to Germany than selling cars to the UK. EU market much bigger than UK car market.

UK is talking up a balloon, waiting for one prick to pop it. Yep we sure will stop those German cars and EU migrants entering the UK? I'm not so sure as I'd hazard a bet migrants will be driving in German cars past Dover if you ask me. Take back control they say.

If I was German I would tell the UK to do what it must. German cars are what they are German cars. German interests lie in the centre of EU and making it work.

Deceitful lies from the Brexit camp, like a stinking fart, the stench is oozing. Can you smell that. It's same old BS.

Farage gloating at the EU. Reminds me of Bush on the aircraft carrier declaring they won the war. It's only been 3 days FGS. Resentful loud mouth.

We buy more German cars than they buy from us. German elections next year are mentioned as a sort of a consolation line to anything that is said to the Brexit camp.

This is a little like the scare mongering response they put forward to any warnings to most of which we subsequently find out they have no plan. They've really thought this out well haven't they?

As it happens the Euro has dropped and German exports to the rest of the World just as good and benefiting from a fall out as one may dream for the UK.

Germany has to keep 26 other members happy whilst keeping the UK. EU economy is a bigger chunk of interest to Germany than selling cars to the UK. EU market much bigger than UK car market.

UK is talking up a balloon, waiting for one prick to pop it. Yep we sure will stop those German cars and EU migrants entering the UK? I'm not so sure as I'd hazard a bet migrants will be driving in German cars past Dover if you ask me. Take back control they say.

If I was German I would tell the UK to do what it must. German cars are what they are German cars. German interests lie in the centre of EU and making it work.

Deceitful lies from the Brexit camp, like a stinking fart, the stench is oozing. Can you smell that. It's same old BS.

Farage gloating at the EU. Reminds me of Bush on the aircraft carrier declaring they won the war. It's only been 3 days FGS. Resentful loud mouth.

I don't get this.

The Germans are very business orientated people.
They won't balance cars to the UK and EU, that is fantasy, the car makers want to sell everywhere at the best interest of themselves only. VW a great example of what they will do to get sales.

The EU is a great way for Germany to operate with a massively undervalued currency and they will keep the show on the road as long as it suits their commercial interest. They keep Greece on life support and their boots on other countries neck so they can continue flooding their products in EVERY market.
They don't care about other members, why have meetings at the weekend with founding EU members, they all in theory have equal votes and say, yet they didn't bother to invite the other 21 members as they are not really equal members.

The Germans are not fascinated by many of the EU issues and laws but they are front, right and centre on anything that is to do with money and business.

German interests are not in the centre of the EU they are the same as they have been for a century, German interests are very much German only and they just got a more subtle way of conquering now. I would liken them to a financial drug pusher, they got a lot of countries hooked and now keep them barely supplied and compliant with the threat of no drugs at all. As Brexit showed though sometimes people will have enough and just rather go in to the unknown, everyone has their limits.