Brexit - in or out

I'm a celebrity get me out of here... :LOL:

Some say - Sister Sledge, Alesha Dixon, East 17 and 5ive pulling out of Leave EU’s campaign concert, who did the groups think might be drafted in as pro-Brexit replacements? “One of them two brothers. The Gallaghers.” “More like Chas and Dave”. “Morrissey, because he likes to be controversial.” “Sinead O’Connor would want us out.” “Jedward”. “The Spice Girls with their Union Jack.”

And on the remain side? “Paul McCartney, Bob Geldof, Bono, Sting, the likes of that.” “Cliff Richard.” Anyone else? “That Gary Barlow.”

Who's music do you like?

Well there you have your vote. It's not a cricket match or Eurovision but in the absence of intell it'll have to do.

(y)

Today 1/6 stay, 7/2 leave - slight improvement in leave position (from 4/1)

Bedtime reading.

Buy before voting (y)

cover_9781785900419.jpg

Worse than that. Brexit will be bad for your diet. :cheesy:

This is a hot potato chaps. I'm with the Germans and the French on this one. Beware what you wish for (y)

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/may/30/ttip-trade-deal-agreements-ceta-eu-canada

The whole purpose of Ceta is to reduce regulation on business, the idea being that it will make it easier to export.*

If you needed proof that modern trade agreements are actually nothing more than an excuse to hand big business power at our expense, you need look no further than Ceta. No wonder the public outcry is growing, and opposition to*TTIP*is spilling over to the Canadian deal.

David Cameron takes the most aggressive position on Ceta – not only supporting it entirely but pushing for provisional application in the UK. On this basis, Ceta could take effect in Britain early next year without a Westminster vote. In fact, even if the British parliament voted Ceta down, the corporate court system would still stay in effect for three years. Cameron’s Brexit rebels are not going to like that much.

You heard about our border controls?

The non-existent ones!

:rolleyes:

you know i have to tell a little story here. Went with the wife to Ireland 2 weeks ago to visit her family. Upon returning, we didn't need to show our passports on departure or entry.

This article is full of incorrect info and data.

Britain exports 13 percent of its GDP to the EU

And even if British trade with the EU falls, trade with other regions will undoubtedly increase Undoubtedly a load of tosh imho. Where are the facts that what ever this is based on?

Because Europe has been growing at a slower pace than the rest of the world, trade has been shifting away from Europe for years. Well this piece of stat is just that a statistics wrt BRICS along with every other country including US.

Keep repeating it and it will stick among people who don't understand statistics or numbers. The EU does not stop you from trading with BRICs. Simply that it's easier to have one agreement with a block than 28 different agreements. :sleep:

REALLY NOW?

The BoE Mark Carney did not say there would be mayhem. He said there are risks attached to the pound and they would be ready to defend the and support the pound. It is the banks duty to defend the UK against wild shocks.

Twist and turn and shout it out about. There is not much integrity or honesty left in people.

The Bank of England’s claims are the most outrageous of all. The Bank says that fear of Brexit is holding investment back and, thus, causing growth to slow down in anticipation. This is not a BoE claim. British Land said the same thing in its EoY accounts. There are others who are on hold waiting for the outcome.

GET REAL guys. Throwing sh1t around the place as if there is no tomorrow :LOL:

:LOL:

This article is full of incorrect info and data.

Britain exports 13 percent of its GDP to the EU

And even if British trade with the EU falls, trade with other regions will undoubtedly increase Undoubtedly a load of tosh imho. Where are the facts that what ever this is based on?

Because Europe has been growing at a slower pace than the rest of the world, trade has been shifting away from Europe for years. Well this piece of stat is just that a statistics wrt BRICS along with every other country including US.

Keep repeating it and it will stick among people who don't understand statistics or numbers. The EU does not stop you from trading with BRICs. Simply that it's easier to have one agreement with a block than 28 different agreements. :sleep:

REALLY NOW?

The BoE Mark Carney did not say there would be mayhem. He said there are risks attached to the pound and they would be ready to defend the and support the pound. It is the banks duty to defend the UK against wild shocks.

Twist and turn and shout it out about. There is not much integrity or honesty left in people.

The Bank of England’s claims are the most outrageous of all. The Bank says that fear of Brexit is holding investment back and, thus, causing growth to slow down in anticipation. This is not a BoE claim. British Land said the same thing in its EoY accounts. There are others who are on hold waiting for the outcome.

GET REAL guys. Throwing sh1t around the place as if there is no tomorrow[emoji38]

:LOL:
What's wrong, is the coffee smelling too good

What's wrong, is the coffee smelling too good

Mate I'm being bombarded by my friends as well. Didn't know how my closest friends could come to hate me so much :LOL:

Here are the results from the poker gang!

Brexit 5 - 3 Betterin

:whistling

Was out and about in Scotland today, just back.

I was canvassing opinion on the politics / EU.
I didn't encounter a single remainian, which clearly doesn't tally with the SNP fantasy view of how they will vote.

Not surprised those odds are coming back ! :LOL:

Was out and about in Scotland today, just back.

I was canvassing opinion on the politics / EU.
I didn't encounter a single remainian, which clearly doesn't tally with the SNP fantasy view of how they will vote.

Not surprised those odds are coming back ! :LOL:
Politician = salesman (no offence to any sales people) they will paint their @rses green if it gets the idea sold

Going to buy a bottle of the good stuff for that day. Either way it will end up empty.