Boiler Room Scams

Still nothing from Wayne Horwitz of SJ Capital.

Folks, if you're thinking of buying potential development land from SJ Capital or any other firm that gives you the hard sell, then be prepared to buy something for say £20,000 that's worth nearer £100.

Want to know why and how you're going to get stuffed up, read this -

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone who buys into any of these schemes knows nothing about Planning and the lengthy negotiation process that takes place over what can and can't be built. These scammers parcel up a field into imaginary plots (for that is all they are) and sell them individually to the naive and gullible.

Back in the real world, an application can be made to build x number of houses on a plot, and if it's on a greenfield site then it'll be rejected unless a pressing need can be demonstrated. If such need is demonstrated, the planners may say X is too many but they'll allow Y, provided 10% of them are 'affordable' housing. Then the real negotiating starts, provisional plans drawn up, renegotiated, new plans are drawn... what is absolutely certain is that in the unlikely event that any of these fields ever get PP to build anything, the end result will look nothing like the pretend plots sold to individual suckers oops sorry I mean investors. Then the 'investors' would have a battle with one another as 34% of one real plot was on their imaginary plot, but it also spread over three adjacent imaginary plots... it could get very messy indeed if any of these ever got PP... which to my knowledge none ever has ha ha hah!

Investing in land - Property Tribes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The person who wrote it knows the Planning system in the UK and it's NOTHING like you will have been told. THis is why NOT ONE PLOT OF LAND EVER SOLD BY A LAND BANKING FIRM HAS EVER GOT PLANNING PERMISSION, NOT ONE.

The reason people get stuffed up is simple, they understand nothing about investing in UK land, they take all their information from the salesmen selling them the land (who own the land by the way) and they fail to do any independent research themselves. That is how these companies can easily stuff their customers up.

Also, for any non-UK readers. Most of these land banking companies have been run out of the UK which is why they're setup offshore, South Africa, India, Singapore etc. Plenty of gullible people in the UK were stuffed up, so now they've gone looking for the same offshore and the financial regulator and UK POlice can do nothing about it.

YOU'VE ALL BEEN WARNED. INVEST IN POLTS OF UK LAND ONLY IF YOU LIKE TO LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY.

But if you do invest and when you do lose all your money then please look in the mirror for the real person to blame because you were warned.

Also, on the same article yet more Land Banking scammers are closed down.

TONY HETHERINGTON: We'll buy your shares ¿ just send us £3,000 | This is Money

You know something Wayne Horwitz of SJ Capital, if you operated from the UK, you'd be closed down as well, and you personally might get arrested because you're operating an unauthorised collective investment scheme - Arrests made in FSA land banking investigation

Landbanking: five arrests - Investigations

If I were you Wayne I wouldn't come to the UK for business, or pleasure. Stay in South Africa selling your worthless plots of land in the local Shopping Malls.

For anyone that wants to do more research in Land Banking, spend some time on this line from the Mirror, the 2 bous who run the section do an excellent job in exposing all the conmen, and land bankers appear prominently - Investments Archives - Investigations

Also, on the same article yet more Land Banking scammers are closed down.

TONY HETHERINGTON: We'll buy your shares ¿ just send us £3,000 | This is Money

You know something Wayne Horwitz of SJ Capital, if you operated from the UK, you'd be closed down as well, and you personally might get arrested because you're operating an unauthorised collective investment scheme - Arrests made in FSA land banking investigation

Landbanking: five arrests - Investigations

If I were you Wayne I wouldn't come to the UK for business, or pleasure. Stay in South Africa selling your worthless plots of land in the local Shopping Malls.

For anyone that wants to do more research in Land Banking, spend some time on this line from the Mirror, the 2 boys who run the section do an excellent job in exposing all the conmen. Read the following section for about 20 mins and you'll see land banking scam after land banking scam after land banking scam - Investments Archives - Investigations

This is an interesting and informative thread, albeit with some sad stories. Some people I know have been victims of this, I'll ask them what the company name was they were using and post later.

BJ

hello,

it's been longer than I intended since my last post, but I have been looking into the company mentioned previously.

Well I now know that it is Premier Partners - Premier Partners Group - Portfolio management and financial investment.

I've done some digging for this company and see that they are mentioned in various places, including here, as a scam. It's shameful that these people can operate like this, but there is hope if more people highlight this activity.

One very useful looking blog I found the other day purports to be by someone who used to work in one of these 'boiler rooms' and has now developed a conscience.

Look here and see what you think, it certainly got my interest

boilerroombuster.blogspot.com

BJ

Following the general 'thread' of the above I have been approached by Jefferson Holt and told of a report on a particular company in America - Galaxy Minerals. There is a minimum investment and there is a limited response time to sign up. If anyone can give me more feedback on Jefferson Holt Consulting and as to whether there is a chance of it being a decent proposal or just a con.

I also found a link to FSA showing a list of known unregulated overseas firms targeting UK investors: - http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Law/Alerts/overseas.shtm
- but they weren't on it.

If anyone can answer Trendie's questions to their validity it would be appreciated.
Thanks
Be very carefull.
This is another Jay Lance Gotlieb, boiler room scam

Gotlieb is running between 30 and 40 boiler rooms.
Partners are, Tommy Quinn, James Morgan, Doug Wayne,Charlie Flynn, Elliot Fedder,John Banks etc.
We will add more names as their reported.

BOILER ROOM SCAM ALERT

Crawford Knight are lying to potential scam victims that they can get sell Toys R Us shares via an upcoming IPO.

There is NO Crawford Knight company. The people behind them are 100% scammers, thieves and all around lowlife scum.

PAY MONEY TO THIS SCUM AND IT WILL BE STOLEN FROM YOU.

Normal crap, company says it was founded in 1992 yet website first registered 6 months ago!

:: Crawford & Knight ::

AGAIN, IF YOU'RE CALLED BY THEM YOU'RE BEING SETUP.

Please ask any questions here. We'll help you stay safe!

Crawford Knight is a sub of Graves Stanley & Peobody ran by infamous boiler room king, Jay Lance Gotlieb.
They are wanted in several jurisdictions.
You can file your report to the Bahamas Security Commission,where Gotlieb currently resides under sudo names Johnny Bahamas, Johnny Bad, Johnny Bahamas, Johnny Banks.He has friends in high places in the Bahamas, so follow up in the States, or U.K.

Here's another
Eagle Summit Corporation - Welcome
TIMBIA - Welcome to TIMBIA
Luce Energy

Notice how similar the websites all look?

Its only by joining forces together that these low lifes will be eliminated, one way or another. It can be done. You have to use the same tools they use to bring business to them i.e create your own website which will give an up to the minute commentary of boiler room sites. Only difference is that this site will be around for a few years and not the 1 or 2 years they are around for. It will be on the web soon.

Just to keep folks updated , I would be wary of the following websites, they are not on the the FSA's list. The FSA list of unauthorised firms lags by about 6-8 weeks behind reality. In that time victims are unaware that the bunch they are dealing with are a load of crooks.

So in the spirit of helping others, I would recommend that no one deals with the following outfits.

Sphinx Asia
www.lombardassetresources.com
Global Investor Alerts - Securities Fraud and Cold-Calling Alerts (yes, even this one)
Lyndon Mure Associates
tagcapitalventures.com: The Leading Tag Capital Venture Site on the Net
Yoshida Corp. | Just Different
Navasota Group - Build Your Future With Us
Primrose, Sow the seed... reap the rewards
Ridgeback Global Recources Plc - A mineral exploration and development company
Domain club
www.capitalfundingfinancial.com
www.globaloffsetexperts.com
Eldorado Gold Corp. - Page - Tue Jan 10, 2012
Home | Wind Prospect Group
index
www.wehr.com
Marquis Holland - Home
Welcome to BlueSky Equity Management
This website is currently unavailable.
Web Site Unavailable
www.glendalemgt.com
Infinity International Group
Green World - HOME
www.charterstanleygroup.com
www.centurydirectgroup.com
Home | Minsheng Corp.
Shengtai Group
Strauss Consultants, Inc. | Specializing in Publisher Sales Representation, Blogging and Internet Marketing
www.litmuscmg.com
DC Financial Services
www.ambrosgroup.com
Eden Brown Group (strong ties with spiritonmedia.com)
“]�E“ú‹L
Domain Registered & Hosted on ZNet!

The following sites (some active, some have been taken down) are all at the same geographical location, Douglas Isle of Man. The authorities there have been informed.

Capital Commodities (UK) LTD
Free Financial Advisor service recommends the right IFA to you - unbiased independent financial advice
Domain Not Valid
Martin Howard Associates (martin howard)
www.lombardassetresources.com
tagcapitalventures.com: The Leading Tag Capital Venture Site on the Net
Bishopsgate Capitals
Capital Alternatives
deVere United Kingdom
Elite Independent Financial Advisors
Eldorado Gold Corp. - Page - Tue Jan 10, 2012
Phillips Mason Corp

There is no question that these low lifes work together in the same location (safety in numbers?). There is a loose group that travels between Barcelons, Palma and Madrid (ex GandRcapitalmanagement.com) and there are many groups identified in the US. Other groups are in Amstredam, Berlin, Kuala Lumpur and China.

If yuo know of others doing the rounds send a PM and a bit of digging around should reveal a boiler. The only way to beat these guys is to have a non hackable high profile website of their goings-on.
friday76

What's the link between Eden Brown and Spiriton? There is a long running thread here about Spiriton. They have now been wound up but some of the people involved are starting a new company.

Linsure Holdings

Wanted to start new forum but couldn't work out how to do it. Just that it is hard to keep track in this one. Here goes anyway.

Anyone had an offer for your worthles bits of Linsure paper? Contacted by North Star Reasearch Group, Brussels (northstar-research.com) domain registered by Timothy Cuthbert in New York, 12 April 1998 to 2012, which makes them look legit. However they are working as agents for
Private Trading Acquisitions
Citizens Bank Center Level 15
919 North Market Street
Wilmington, Delaware
U.S.A.
Phone: +1 302 380 4038
Fax: +1 302 261 7805
Email: [email protected]

domain registered Nassau 22 Nov 2011 to 2012 yet there is no web site & I can not find them on Google. According to Northstar, PTA are a well established & respected acquisitions firm.
The offer is $2.35 per share which would show me a tidy profit. However I would be liable for derestriction fees which were 20c per share (real fee is $50 -$100 the lot) which I would have to pay in advance but is fully refundable once the deal goes through, payable only after 90 to 120 days.

By the way I do know this is a scam, an advance fee scam is the normal term, but I cannot find anybody else out there who has reported it?

I am reporting this before I follow up on the scam, before I send back non-disclosure document, & before I report to the authorities. Unfortunately by the time the authorities get through the paper work the scammers will be long gone.

The offer closes on 16th Jan, or so I was told.

Anybody anything to add?

Ken. Yes, like you say it's a classic advance fee scam being worked on Linsure paper.

My bet is if anyone is foolish enough to believe the offer and pay, the scammers will come back again for more money. A 'legal problem' has come up and they need to be paid. I'd also reckon the 'deal' would then be sweetened so the mark thinks he'll be getting more profit.

But as we all should now know - PAY MONEY AND IT WILL BE STOLEN.

Just found out I was the victim of a boiler room by the company ATM Capital. Lost 10k. These guys have just closed down, and are now starting a new scam under the name FocusPointCapital.

Focus Point Capital

Don't fall for their "online trading platform", it's completely unsecured.

Please help spread the word not to do business with them.

Best regards

Didier

Nice link BJ.

READ THE SITE EVERYONE IF YOU'RE THINKING OF INVESTING IN SHARES VIA A COLD CALLING BROKER.

You will soon see the error of your ways and realise you're being setup by lying conmen to have ALL YOUR MONEY STOLEN.

Please ask questions here if you're unsure of anything. Also keep the links and information coming. Together we can do far more than the ever useless FSA.

I to have bought some of the Encryption Tech shares and having trouble making sense of what is going on.
I have kept in contact with Bob Prichard who seems to be the companies main contact. He is saying they have delayed listing because of euro issues but hope to list this month. Do I believe him? Not sure.
Any how I am also just writing an email to Alex Bennet who was the Eden Brown contact for these shares asking for more infomatiom. I'll post if I get a reply
I also have a few shares in another company called GiantCode also bought via Eden Brown/ Alex Bennett.
These did get listed and I did trade a few last year but then the company was forced to de-list because of some regulation issues with Bafin and the Frankfurt exchange. They say they are relisting in a month or so when these issues have been sorted.
Also you may know that Eden Brown are a regulated company with a tie to a Germany Bafin regulated company. I have been in touch with them also so they do exist in some form or other!
That doesn't mean that the Encryption Tech situation is OK I fear but let's not lose hope yet.
Incidentally I wasn't cold called by Eden Brown.
I suggest that we keep in touch here and anyone else who has these Encryption shares should be chasing Andrew Young or Alex Bennett at Eden Brown.

I've been told that the listing is "imminent" but I fear nothing will come of it. I feel really angry that it looks like they will get away with my money and I'm angry with myself for falling for the con.:(

re: fisher capital south korea. OMG.

A good friend of mine has invested in a company called Amazon Gold Ventures Limited through these guys. His wife is recovering from cancer and he desperate to fund her recovery. You guessed it, he put every last cent with them. Today is the day he is suposed to hear how his payout (of some 300% in about six months) will be made. You may not believe this but he is a very clever man.(I can hear you laughing, I would too if it wasn't so sad.) Watch this space I'll let you know what happens.
Cheers.MPA.

MPA. Very sorry to hear that about your friend.

You must let him know exactly what has happened and how his money has bascially been stolen. Make him think back to the name of the company that called him and then the name of the bank account he sent the money to. Chances are they'll be different names and NO legit financial company operates that way.

Many in this situation refuse to believe they've been scammed, the scammers of course love this because they can try to milk them for even more. Involve the Police if neccessary, chances are they won;t be able to get any of the cash back but they can talk to him, let him know what has happened. Good luck.

I've been told that the listing is "imminent" but I fear nothing will come of it. I feel really angry that it looks like they will get away with my money and I'm angry with myself for falling for the con.:(

We have all made mistakes, the trick is to learn from them. Hopefully you only lost X, whereas later in life some other scammers might try to get you for XXXXX, but that now won't happen because you've learnt.