BNP the BBC and the UK!!! What is going on here???

Should the BBC allow BNP on Question Time?

• Yes

Votes: 32 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
. The whole globe village is moving to one of unity and the BNP want to take us back to the dark ages.

Yes, but poco poco. Ok? :D I would like something better than BNP, to be sure, so New Labour and Tories had better get more efficient policies.

The problem with groups such as the BNP, is that they have a mean spirited agenda. Their existence stifles what would otherwise be justifiable topics of debate.

I.e. importance of integration and adoption of host country's norms and customs

Both, now you mention it. Cotton, another viable model which involved slavery.

Triangle involved sending ships to Africa, capturing slaves, trading these for cotton from the Southern plantation owners, bringing the cotton to mills in Lancashire for garment production. And so the process went on and on.

Learnt that when I was 11 or something like that ... maybe a little hazy:eek:

The problem with groups such as the BNP, is that they have a mean spirited agenda. Their existence stifles what would otherwise be justifiable topics of debate.

I.e. importance of integration and adoption of host country's norms and customs

Precisely, your point is middle of the road, sensible and honest. But, the left wing have called you a racist in the past for even considering this topic. The BNP know this, they know people are angry at being called racists and so play on thier empotions also.

Where is the sensible party of the UK? We don't have one anymore, because in the future it will all be down to the boys in Brussels, so it doesn't matter.

Triangle involved sending ships to Africa, capturing slaves, trading these for cotton from the Southern plantation owners, bringing the cotton to mills in Lancashire for garment production. And so the process went on and on.

Learnt that when I was 11 or something like that ... maybe a little hazy:eek:

Slaves used to be a commodity market, one lot used to be a ship full, until micro lots were introduced which were a family of four...honestly.

Yes... but BNP is not only about immigration. Its clearly a racist party and its agenda is clearly on its website. You don't need a racist party to debate about immigration. The mainstream parties are already debating it - without having racist undertones.

Do you see the difference?

The only reason the main parties are now addressing the concerns of the majority is because an extreme position is building up on the fringes...This is what it takes for them to react and do something.

I don't think anything has originated from Japan

Overall I agree but they did invent the Walkman which was, at the time, totally unique.

At another level Japanese car plants have opened in the Midlands and the Japanese management have found British workers equally good and hard working by induction training them into the Japanese way of working. The ex-Leyland workers have embraced this new management style and taken to it like ducks to water.

So on the one hand they are workaholics and not to be admired but then when we copy them we seem happy to do so and embrace it.

British class infested management system with their daft fat cat payments and elitist policies haven't managed the workers or engaged the unions.

I partly agree in that British management have been and still are some of the worst you could ever have the misfortune to have in positions that they are in.

In my view British manufacturing did not collapse for just one reason. If you look at France and Germany they have almost all of theirs intact. In the case of France it was because they manipulated things so that imports were severely limited whilst giving their manufacturers time to come up the the world class standards of (dare I say it), Japanese manufactured exports.

are you suggesting if we take the Japanese model to its nth degree we can emulate the manufacturing poweress thus rectifying our problems?

Yes in manufacturing and no for other areas of life. I have personally seen companies transformed beyond recognition from a failing loss making organisation to leaders in their sector or niche by implementing continuous improvement philosophies tools and techniques which are based on the Japanese model. That said these approaches were actually developed by Americans but were initially rejected by US corporations. The Japanese were the first to take them on board and effectively forced others who found they were being crushed by them to start implementing the same.

Paul

Last edited:
You're not a pussy. We catagorise each other everyday, without even realising it, that's nature. Maybe not in lots though.

I'm reminded of a derogatory term here used about smaller traders which seems somewhat apt:

"One lot willy"

I'm reminded of a derogatory term here used about smaller traders which seems somewhat apt:

"One lot willy"

When i've saved up a bit more i'm having an extention, then we'll see who the smaller traders are.:D I'll sit here trading naked with my institutional sized pr*ck/schlong

Overall I agree but they did invent the Walkman which was, at the time, totally unique.

Err from what I recall carrying a ghetto blaster on your shoulders were the first walkman invented by body popping rappers on the streets of NY. The Japanese merely improved on the idea. (y)

So on the one hand they are workaholics and not to be admired but then when we copy them we seem happy to do so and embrace it.

They did not embrace the 16 hours. Merely their robotic punctual good standards. Not your Carry-On style slap dash approach of working to rule and closed shops and the rest... Perhaps we can give some credit for Mrs T. for scrapping those rules. ;)

I partly agree in that British management have been and still are some of the worst you could ever have the misfortune to have in positions that they are in.

In my view British manufacturing did not collapse for just one reason. If you look at France and Germany they have almost all of theirs intact. In the case of France it was because they manipulated things so that imports were severely limited whilst giving their manufacturers time to come up the the world class standards of (dare I say it), Japanese manufactured exports.

Yes as before agree here. Be interested to find out more about the partly. I do admire likes of John Harvey-Jones and Alan Sugar

Yes in manufacturing and no for other areas of life. I have personally seen companies transformed beyond recognition from a failing loss making organisation to leaders in their sector or niche by implementing continuous improvement philosophies tools and techniques which are based on the Japanese model. That said these approaches were actually developed by Americans but were initially rejected by US corporations. The Japanese were the first to take them on board and effectively forced others who found they were being crushed by them to start implementing the same.

Paul

Take Post Office for example... Couple of months back Mandelson wanted to privatise the PO. Objective is to raise revenue to pay off bankers debts. As we know Mandelson didn't get his way.

Now in cahoots with the management they have manufactured this dispute. PO will fail and it will be sold off even cheaper than ever before. Some millions will be made by various people. I'm sure politicians will get big back handers. Trade Unions will be blamed. Post Offices up and down the country will close and assets sold off. (Resemble Rover fiasco perhaps :()

Treasury gets couple of bn to pay off debt or interest. Bankers are happy. Shareholders are happy. Mail workers are unemployed. UK rural areas and people are short of another great institution that can not be maintained because there is no money in the kitty because it has been paid to the bankers and we need to sell the PO to finance them.

This is the crux of the Post Office strikes unfolding before our eyes.

How is it that likes of TNT, UPS and DHL can make money and Royal Mail can't? Management says its old out of date working practices. Really? I've only heard one person on TV blame bad management. Shocking... :-0

I would pose these questions to our politicians see how they would answer it and what their solutions might be.

What has happened and what can we do to correct the problem. Most importantly who do we blame for the outcome? Then we know who to give a fat golden hand shake to. Where else is failure rewarded so highly. In which country - any examples??? Japanese more like to commit suicide. Shred the Fred more likely to sue the Government and win... :-0

I doubt fiction writers could conjur up plots like this.

And then one day common sense prevails and along comes a white knight and we trully identify who to blame as top of our priorities in this cusp of a new world era...

Hillarious...

Shred the Fred more likely to sue the Government and win... :-0

He should, i think he would win. WTF was this crazy Labour government up to asking him to give some of his pension back? Was this the same government that give Gerry Adams parliamentry office space? Wasn't this government partly to blame for the UK banking crisis? Besides, i think it was all staged anyway, just so that Joe Muggins electorate felt that sombody was on his side.

How is it that likes of TNT, UPS and DHL can make money and Royal Mail can't?

They can in the services that are comparable to the likes of DHL etc. However, they are limited in how much they can charge for a normal mainland posted letter. If they were allowed to price it accordingly then I am sure it could turn a very good profit as no-one else has the monopoly they do for this part of the business.

Paul

"One lot willy"

not all lots are equal. some are more equal than others ... a phrase coined by snowball I believe (animal farm) As a STIR trader you tend to trade larger volume .... but I digress.

Perhaps I should keep out of discussions until I can afford an institutional sized schlong. Then I can scare other traders into submission:eek:

not all lots are equal. some are more equal than others ... a phrase coined by snowball I believe (animal farm) As a STIR trader you tend to trade larger volume .... but I digress.

Perhaps I should keep out of discussions until I can afford an institutional sized schlong. Then I can scare other traders into submission:eek:

Change your nick to John Holmes, King schlong or Kongo Dongo. Then everyone will know you are trading with size.

Atilla, you have some seriously worrying views and to me they come across as extremist in much the same way that you argue that the BNP is extreme.

An interesting link I found

http://greenteeth.blog.co.uk/2009/08/10/who-s-more-nazi-than-the-anti-nazi-league-6692875/

Used to have to listen to these freaks when I was studying at the LSE. Would be interested in who their backers really are and wouldn't be surprised if the BNP also obtained finances from similar sources.

Sod democracy, I would personally ban all such extremist congregations:mad: