Bitcoin (BTC) analysis thread

By pure price yes, but by possibility... not so.
how is the Bitcoin Charts looking these days with the dip that we have seen and where we are at with all the halflings and things like that would be great to see 1 of your chart updates and ideas thanks.

how is the Bitcoin Charts looking these days with the dip that we have seen and where we are at with all the halflings and things like that would be great to see 1 of your chart updates and ideas thanks.
The charts are a bit tricky lately. I`m looking more into on chain data and it`s very positive.

Jamberry blood
FUDuary
Starch March
Apethrill
Mayday mayday
MoonJune
CryJuly

Finally a break out to the upside side. We have some nice areas to target for a push up so when it gets to having a higher high and another lower high im going to take a position i think

BTC has been bullish again. The price made two bullish breakout in the daily chart. The horizontal level of support may hold the price and push it towards the North. I am eyeing to go long in BTC as well.

A small bit of consolidation. It is still very bullish on the HTF so happy to see it going higher

BTC26032022.jpg

Hi all.

Long time no see but there’s plenty of reasons for this. First of all there’s no major change in my TA view because I’m looking only in long term BTC perspectives. Secondly I’m really busy. But… these days I’m setting some new hardware, getting it ready for work and while I was looking at the newly added funtionality at TradingView I’ve found something really interesting which I can`t miss to share with you.

Just look at the chart below. It`s a 1D BTC chart with a perfect Elliott Wave (EW) price action. If you don’t know what Elliott Wave is you can see it here -> https://www.liberatedstocktrader.com/elliott-wave-theory-principle-examples-stock-market/. In short - Bitcoin is not in a bear market, neither we saw it`s top for this cycle yet.

The future projection (the blue line) is purely indicative. It’s based on the previous EW cycle which is good starting point for the next one and may be the next ATH.

That’s it for now. Think good about it. Soon I’ll try to look more deeper into charts to see what we can find more there to see more clearly the BTC presumable future moves.

Very quiet on Bitcoin, makes me think we ae in for a big impulse one way o the other soon.

Reacted off 30k for now but still think it'll break it and take out those lows
It is sitting on a big support level here with multiple rejections. Not seeing the bullish price action i would want on lower time frames though. Another big drop if this does not hold!