Bitcoin (BTC) analysis thread

October getting off to a cracking start!! Bearish September is now behind us

We are testing that $60k support again today... Let's see if she can hold!

good to see your long term plan and idea played out BTC making ATH again and turning bullish great to see the retrace and then bullish push and break back up. will be looking for another short term retracement even down to the 50K zone and feel we could then be on for a moon push in the month of December this will be across all Crypto. i will be refilling my bags on the dips and holding for the next ATH

good to see your long term plan and idea played out BTC making ATH again and turning bullish great to see the retrace and then bullish push and break back up. will be looking for another short term retracement even down to the 50K zone and feel we could then be on for a moon push in the month of December this will be across all Crypto. i will be refilling my bags on the dips and holding for the next ATH
Absolutely. DCA all the way. ;)

Bitcoin nearing the ATH, key area to form a double top or see the push through for a new HH this week.

Not a great week for btc to be honest the price dropped quite a lot, could be the time to buy some more though.

Nice retrace actually. Think we may have bottomed out on this retracement now. Might come down to 50k if it doesn't.

yeah i feel with every one looking to buy the bull run of crypto over December i will be looking for the manipulation move drop it lower between 55k and 50k before we see the next drive up and above the ATH January time

Bitcoin has been bearish last week. The weekly candle came out as a bearish engulfing candle. Thus, it may continue its bearish move. I assume 50K is the area, where it may make a bullish move. The buyers are to wait for a strong bullish reversal pattern to go long with Bitcoin.

yeah i feel with every one looking to buy the bull run of crypto over December i will be looking for the manipulation move drop it lower between 55k and 50k before we see the next drive up and above the ATH January time
I`m not sure about the manipulation December but i`m 100% sure that the real party will be Q1 or no late than Q2 2022.

I think we have seen the bottom of this pullback, and has come back to a very strong support and resistance level where I see the bulls accumalating for the next push up

The weekly chart shows that it may remain bearish for a while. Thus, December2021 even January 2022 may remain bearish as well. Thus, we have to wait for Bitcoin to get bullish. It may take time, but surely it will go there.

The weekly chart shows that it may remain bearish for a while. Thus, December2021 even January 2022 may remain bearish as well. Thus, we have to wait for Bitcoin to get bullish. It may take time, but surely it will go there.
Patience is the key.