Birmingham / Midlands Traders Meet Up

is it to be oct 2nd ? would very much like to attend,but my sons wedding that day and he refuses to postpone it (so inconsiderate these kids ,dont you think?)

Rob

Details of inaugural Midlands meeting.............

There is no agenda as such, just an informal first Midlands gathering of like minded traders who would like to meet up and discuss trading and its intricacies. Can also discuss to see if people would like to have meetings in the future.

Please advice if you are hoping to attend.

Look forward to meeting you all.

Cheers

EK1

Details

Main Road
Meriden
West Midlands
CV7 7NN
Tel: 01676 523798

Date
Sat 2nd October

Start Time

12:30pm

Duration
As long as people want to stay

Agenda

None really except to talk about trading

How will we recognise each other ?

Shall we all carry a copy of the FT with us, and have a carnation in our buttonholes ?

Or will we all the ones muttering about "damn RSI, if only ...."

:)

Hi Trendie,

;) How about FT for UK traders and Wall St Journal for US inclined traders!! ;)

EK1

I should hopefully be able to make it on Sat. So look forward to seeing you all there.

I'm also going to add the meet to the events diary later this morning, in case anyone has missed this thread.

anyone taking 'snaps' at this meet??...if so, I'll come disguised :cheesy: :rolleyes:

'Scuse me interrupting this thread, but rather than get ignored on a new thread in the lounge - can anyone recommend a good Chinese or Thai in the Station Street area (postcode B5) of Brum?

:LOL: can't make this one EK1.....2 meets on conseq w/ends is pushin it (in the middle of moving, unfortunately), just as well really.....Tony (Bramble) might have been uncomfortably fidgeting in his seat watching his p's & q's :LOL: :LOL: ;)

ps: for explanation see the FX photo's :cheesy:

Buk said:
:LOL: can't make this one EK1.....2 meets on conseq w/ends is pushin it (in the middle of moving, unfortunately), just as well really.....Tony (Bramble) might have been uncomfortably fidgeting in his seat watching his p's & q's :LOL: :LOL: ;)

ps: for explanation see the FX photo's :cheesy:
:cry:

Good to see a few more for tomorrow's meeting.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Reminder of details
Main Road
Meriden
West Midlands
CV7 7NN
Tel: 01676 523798

Date
Sat 2nd October

Start Time 12:30pm

Duration
As long as people want to stay

Agenda
None really except to talk about trading

Just a quick thanks to everyone for attending.

I certainly learnt a few things and it was good to put names to faces etc.

Hope you all took at least a little pearl of wisdom from the varied group of traders who attended.

Here's to the next one..............

Cheers

EK1