Birmingham / Midlands Traders Meet Up

Hi All

Not quite sure what happened last night as I couldn't see anyone there.
Oh well, we'll have even more to catch up with next time :cool:

The next meet up will be May 19th. Details here
Look forward to seeing you there

Can you make this a weekend event sometime as when we did we got a good turnout ?

Paul

FTSE Beater said:
Hi All

Not quite sure what happened last night as I couldn't see anyone there.
Oh well, we'll have even more to catch up with next time :cool:

The next meet up will be May 19th. Details here
Look forward to seeing you there

i knew i shouldnt have gone in disguise...

FetteredChinos said:
i knew i shouldnt have gone in disguise...
Oh!! That was you in the clown outfit!!!!!!! :eek:

Is a weekend any better. It would best one weekend evening for me. The day time is normally a bit hectic :rolleyes:

Mark,
Just me and one other trader there, arrived about 7.45 so maybe just missed you ,should have let you know i was going but thought there would be a few there.Hopefully will make it next time Saturday nights are always a problem for me.

I was there at 7 PM and waited till 7 20 PM, no one turned up,I got fed up and went back home.
The starting time was 7PM.

Hi All

Sorry for the late notice, but I won't be able to make it tomorrow. I'm currently in the middle of moving to Kenilworth so it'll be far too hectic.

I hope you will still meet up though :eek:

that is ok mark. you will be missed.

i will be there for 7pm..........any others....Fluke maybe?

ollie

Hi all, always difficult for me to attend in the week. Any chance that we could hold one on a Saturday in the future?

I will be there at 7pm i will stand at the bar (short hair 6 foot plus) as i dont know whom i am looking for.
See you later

It might be an idea to have a meeting on a Saturday and make it more Midlands rather than Birmingham. For example M1 Junction 18 at Crick. That would cater for those using the M6, M1. and A14. More people might attend.

Jean

There was a good attendance at one last year that was held on a Saturday and that would be my preference as well.

Paul

I live in Tamworth. 15 miles max would be best but might consider 20.

I see there was one in central Birmingham but it was posted in 2003! I work in Castle Vale

bettertrader,

Whats up with the Birmingham thread on this board? no car required and looks like just 2 stops Into New Street for you.

Next Meeting Is next Tuesday at 4.30pm onwards. See thread for venue details.

Hi EveryOne,

Im new to Forex, Cable market... and im keen to learn as much and as quickly as possible. Any advice the you can pass on would be mostly appreciated. I like the site www.trading-strategies.info - its very useful ! I live in Birmingham too ! Let get this thread kick started with advice on trading and (Hopefully) we can all make some money.

Hi All,

Looking at getting these meetings going again if anyone is interested (otherwise it will be me on my own :rolleyes:)

Just like before an informal gathering of like minded traders who would like to meet up and discuss trading.

Propose to hold it in mid to late August, for me a Thursday evening or Saturday afternoon is good - suggest 17th or 19th August as a starting point, (7.00pm Thursday /12.00pm Saturday)

Venue details;

Main Road
Meriden
West Midlands
CV7 7NN
Tel: 01676 523798

Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers

EK1

I'd usually be up for most saturday hookups, but I'll be on holiday in August unfortunately. Next time.

Hi - I would be keen too but I am also away most of August. I will keep an eye out to see what date is set up though.

Cheers

Steve

Saturday is best for me. New to trading (new hobby) so would be good for me, i think!!

Regards,
Richard.