Birmingham / Midlands Traders Meet Up

EK1

Established member
654 18
Looks like the Midlands meet up is back on then.......be good to see everyone.

EK1

Fluke

456 1
Sharkey.
Glad to see you have found some where nice to move too.I am suer you will like Warwick and you must visit Warwick Castle some time.People underestimate the West Midlands,they think of the area as it was in Victorian times.,very industrial,its not like that any more.There is some very good country side round here and there are some very nice places to visit as well.
I hope you and your family like it,best of luck.
Hope to see you at the meeting,lol.
Regards Jon.

MartinD

105 2
i dont know if this meet has already happened but if not then count me in too - i'm in central brum

shazbots

13 0
sounds good to me too, venue Would be Ideal centre of Midlands, nec, tamworth, Warwick area not too far from West or East Midlands.

EK1

Established member
654 18
Looking at setting up a Midlands meeting in next few weeks or so.

Ant ideas/suggestions welcome.

EK

EK1

Established member
654 18
Looking to set up meeting at the end of September (maybe 25th) or first week of October, probably in Meriden. (the centre of the country - you couldn't get fairer than that!) ;)

You never know, even Sharky may attend............

EK1

EK1

Established member
654 18
Hi Jean,

Meriden is located between Brum and Coventry just off the A45 (near to the NEC and Bham Airport). Full directions/map will be posted nearer the time.

Regards

EK1

trendie

Legendary member
6,732 1,297
Multimap says its off Junction6 of the M42 towards Coventry.
Then off A45.

Is that it ?

Thats nowehere near Spearmint Rhino ? :)

JeanM

116 3
Thanks.

Jean

Fluke

456 1
EK1.
Let me know the date and the venue and I will come along.Meriden is central and easy to get to via the motorways and its off the A45 Birmingham to Coventry road.There are some good pubs and hotels that will accomodate us with easy parking.

tomcat

20 0
I have just seen this post and i also live in the midlands so it would be good to meet up with erveryone...

tomcat

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock