Birmingham / Midlands Traders Meet Up

Looking to set up meeting at the end of September (maybe 25th) or first week of October, probably in Meriden. (the centre of the country - you couldn't get fairer than that!) ;)

You never know, even Sharky may attend............

EK1

Hi Jean,

Meriden is located between Brum and Coventry just off the A45 (near to the NEC and Bham Airport). Full directions/map will be posted nearer the time.

Regards

EK1

Multimap says its off Junction6 of the M42 towards Coventry.
Then off A45.

Is that it ?

Thats nowehere near Spearmint Rhino ? :)

1st week in oct would be better for me if at all possible, i'm away on weekend of 25th sept

EK1.
Let me know the date and the venue and I will come along.Meriden is central and easy to get to via the motorways and its off the A45 Birmingham to Coventry road.There are some good pubs and hotels that will accomodate us with easy parking.

I have just seen this post and i also live in the midlands so it would be good to meet up with erveryone...

tomcat

I may be in Cheltenham, but am quite prepared to jump on the motorway for an hour to get to the main Midland City. I know another member who would come along too, and as he is a fellow Midlander, And understands the lingo and the area, I have less chance of getting lost there if we hooked up!
Any chance someone would let me know if this actually gets off the ground please? Would be greatly appreciated and be nice to meet some of you who have kindly helped me out.
It'd take me about 50 mins to get to Birmingham. Do get it off the ground and e-mail me. Willing to do anything to help out. Just need notice.
Many thanks.
The Stoat Lady.
Good trading to you all.

This looks like it will definitely be happening. :)

Venue details to follow ( I'm on holiday for the next few weeks), but consensus date seems to be the 2nd October.

Never going to please everyone but if this is successful then ideally we'll have another meet up later in year - November or December.

See you all soon!

EK1

Trader33.

Might see you there then,thanks again for you help with the fibs calculator.

Regards Jon

Count me in, I'll def. to my best to come along now the T2W office is based in Coventry and I live in Warwick. Thanks for organising it EK1, once we have the venue details I'll post it up on the events diary.

Cheers,

Dont forget me please!

Hello all the traders in the mids. Thanks to Trader 333 for reply. Just been to the sunny (ahem) realms of Birmingham 2 days running and dealt with the adverse torrential rainy season of the M5 to get there and back. Would appreciate any details of this forthcoming (?) event. Quick reply with directions would be great. Who is the brave person organising this?
Trader 333! Would you be responsible for getting back to me so I dont miss this please? Would be in your debt if you could Paul.
In anticipation (with bated breath and all that)
The Stoat Lady.