Big Players - Heavy Hitters - Good Strategies

Hello,

This is my First Time posting a thread. I'm very interested to know what is motivating the large banks in the world to buy and sell currencies...

I've heard a rumor that they are supposed to make their investments public knowledge, where do I find this information?

I'm also starting this thread to encourage people to post any strategies that have worked for them. (With step by step instructions)

I want to also form some kind of trading group in the near future, in order to pool knowledge, and success, and equally distribute responsibility, and to create accountablility in order to eliminate subconcious failure . Any feed back on this would be greatly appreciated.

Is there such a thing as a 'no brainer' stategy? (One that a monkey could do) This may be a stupid question.

They don't really buy and sell, most of them just act as the market maker making a 2 way price for their customers to trade. And who might their customers be, perhaps BP wanting to convert $100million into Sterling. Or Sony wanting to convert $50million to yen.

Nobody is going to let the public know what they're doing beforehand.

is there such a thing as a no-brainer? What, you mean something where you have to risk nothing to make a tonne of cash, and hopefully with no work? - What do you think.......

Good luck!

PS. How many wives have you got at present?