Best UK Spread betting company

vasanthan

4 0
I am just about starting spreadbetting and curently using IGIndex.
They have fair amount of spread on bettings. Are there any other companies out there, which can offer better (Small) spreads than IGIndex?

andrewmooton

192 1
Hi, I think deal4free are supposed to have small spreads, but this i'm told is at the expense of customer service.

HTH

zarif

133 2
Vasanthan: Ig -the spreads are killers. -But their site is good
Deal4free -is nickjnamed "steal for free" (have a look at other posts and problems"
I would recommend capital spreads as the spreads are tight and they always listen to both sides of the coin.

rgds
zarif

andrewmooton

192 1
i'll have to check out capspreads myself then.

henry766

433 17
i havn't many complaints about cmc , at the end of the day if your trying to make a profit whatever other problems you may have , a tight spread is essential !!

Denny

52 1
Speadbet v CFD

I do not see that Spreadbet & CFD costs can be the same, srely it depends on the size of the trade. Spreadbets are fine until you put on larger bets because the dealing costs increase linearly with the size of the bet. With CFDs this is not the case as costs are pretty fixed at certain levels.
Therefore Spreadbets are basically cheaper and simpler for small size trades and CFDs are cheaper for larger trades.

Denny

henry766

433 17
with some cfd companies thats true denny , but cmc simply have a spread on both i believe and i think most cfd firms offer both commission or spread on cfd , but few of them will work out cheaper than the spread with cmc !!

tommog

402 56
i can't speak highly enough of capital spreads, low margin requirements, probably the tightest spreads overall, easy account set up, helpful staff and very simple and practical trading platform. Never had any problems.

Only improvement they could make is to get some real time charting. But i can't say i've ever been impressed by any spread betting company's charts.

Have been with Cantor and Deal for Free before and had bad experiences

kevin546

Established member
699 0
As far as spreads go CMC and Capitalspreads are the leader's in this area of the service. Capitalspreads are apparently to launch rolling cash bets in the future and this will result in a drop of the FTSE spread, maybe it will have a similar affect on other instruments.

Capitalspreads customer service would appear to be way ahead of CMC.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock