Best real-time charting package for DOW/FTSE?

FTSEBOY

Hi all,
Having been out of the game for a few months, I am setting up a trading club with my brother ITF Daddy and a few others to commence end of this month. Can anyone give me a reliable realtime charting package that we can use showing both the DOW and FTSE together? Obviously we need to keep the costs down to start with. If its any use we will be using IG as the spreadbetting company? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers
FTSEBOY

I use E signal which should suit all your needs. They are much more reliable than they were a couple of years ago. Also you pay monthly in advance and you can switch off at any time without penalties. If you want the very best , CQG are hard to beat but they are quite expensive.

Jerry

I see u come from the Land where my hero , the late great 'Stevie Ray Vaughan' originated :)

anyway, I have just downloaded quotetracker & am about to subscribe to IQfeed for the Eurex Futures as this appears to be the best offering.........do these 2 new feeds have any benefits over IQ for this .....or do u recommend I just go ahead with IQfeed

Thanks in advance

Jay

Quot Tracker for FTSE

Hi Jerry,

Can you tell me more about the UK market and Quot Tracker?

I'm trying to start up with Quot Tracker, and I get my data feed from Interactive brokers in the US. But I seems that they don't suply the UK Markets. So I'm looking for a provider, ofcourse if possible for free, who deliver the values of the underlying symbols of the FTSE100 index.

Cheers, Rob

Hi Jerry,

Can you tell me more about the UK market and Quot Tracker?

I'm trying to start up with Quot Tracker, and I get my data feed from Interactive brokers in the US. But I seems that they don't suply the UK Markets. So I'm looking for a provider, ofcourse if possible for free, who deliver the values of the underlying symbols of the FTSE100 index.

Cheers, Rob

You should be able to get UK stocks from IB, but you need to subscribe to the relevant exchange feed via account management and pay the monthly fee, which IB just passes on from the exchange.

You should be able to get UK stocks from IB, but you need to subscribe to the relevant exchange feed via account management and pay the monthly fee, which IB just passes on from the exchange.

Indeed, its working, Thanks!!! :cheesy: