Best forex charts out there today

Do you agree with my target of .95? What is you target?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
still in gbpaud - just but gbpusd closed lower and gbpjpy looks vulnerable (stopped out for break even today).

If eurusd breaks support tomorrow - I will short that to 132.

Mike

GBPUSD sold off after the dow closed on Friday as Fitch came in with the downgrade after hours>

I have a plan mapped out for this week to take advantage of this but with gbpusd extended down here I will be looking to short gbpjpy on a break of Friday's low and look to stay in.

Don't rush in with your shorts as a lot of this may be priced in; we may drift early part of the week and sell as we hit key data mid week.

I will try and update this as the week unfolds>

There are some stocks that will be very vulnerable in this environment. Thomas Cook for one.

Mike

yen finished weak for the week. cadjpy was the best

Attachments

• 03-03-2013cadjpy.jpg
    03-03-2013cadjpy.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 1,504
eurjpy is a big mover these days but with options expiry on Friday and being so light in data this week I think we may drift back to the 123 pivot before retesting 125 - medium term I'm looking for 135

mike

eurusd - I still view this as a leading indicator in the markets and Friday's close was strong.
I would buy 13025 on Monday and see if we can get to the monthly pivot 13250 area.

Mike

Highest ever close in the dow...

I will see how we open on Sunday and then look for 151/15150 in gbpusd if markets hold up.

Mike

Dow recovered most of the lost ground but the eurusd is very weak - if that drops hard to see the Dow holding - Aloa reports on the the 8th so that will be key.

The eurusd is under a key fib level so I will be watching to see if we break today's low to get short

I think eurusd had a good week, I would buy 13040 and look for 135 if you're prepared to hold all week.

IMF / G20 meet end of the week.

Mike

A bullish head and shoulder is forming on EurAud!

Attachments

• EURAUD.gif
    EURAUD.gif
    29.7 KB · Views: 142
A great opportunity to purchase on UsdHuf, Fibonacci, 200 days moving average and various supports. The oscillators are close to the oversold, what a great chance!!

Attachments

• usdhuf.gif
    usdhuf.gif
    38.7 KB · Views: 121