Best forex charts out there today

Do you agree with my target of .95? What is you target?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gold / silver, is it a new beginning of the bullish trend? If so, the S & P500 could give a correction, as in the past all increases in the gold / silver ratio have anticipated the equity fall.

We can use the strength of the Canadian dollar by choosing a cross on a weak currency as the Pound. The 200 days moving average has offered a great resistance; short on GBPCAD

Attachments

• gbpcad.gif
    gbpcad.gif
    33.9 KB · Views: 254
I'm short eurusd from 13210, if we break todays low at 13170ish, i think we could see 13030 in 24/48 hrs
Assuming ecb cut rates as expected tomorrow.

Mike

Close above 123 in next 48 hours will be key to this breaking up further I think, what are you looking for?

Mike

I keep on monitoring UsdMxn. A closure above 12.25 would be a sign of strength that I think might be able to anticipate the fall on the S & P500. Vix and UsdMxn have a highly positive correlation.

End of correction for UsdNok. Return to long after the hammer of yesterday

Attachments

• usdnok.gif
    usdnok.gif
    40.9 KB · Views: 153
I keep on monitoring UsdMxn. A closure above 12.25 would be a sign of strength that I think might be able to anticipate the fall on the S & P500. Vix and UsdMxn have a highly positive correlation.

S&P is divergent with this, decision day with US jobs, could set scene for the next week(s)

AudNzd is almost at 1.20, the ideal long entry point with an evident oversold on the oscillators!

Attachments

• audnzd.gif
    audnzd.gif
    44.2 KB · Views: 177
Difficult times are coming after the rates cut of the RBA for the Aussie. I would bet on the short of AudJpy: at this point wave C can restart with target area 96.

Attachments

• AUSSIE.gif
    AUSSIE.gif
    34.6 KB · Views: 170
I shorted highs in eurusd and will hold over night if this starts to work.

Mike

Attachments

• eurusd 60 cbo.jpg
    eurusd 60 cbo.jpg
    402.9 KB · Views: 190
Wave C completed on UsdCad. Here wave C is equal to A in wideness and the 200 days moving average of 0.9990 is not so: we can try the long.

Attachments

• usdcad2.gif
    usdcad2.gif
    50.9 KB · Views: 179
I shorted highs in eurusd and will hold over night if this starts to work.

Mike

I kept shorting the highs and got 2 x stop outs so I got aggressively long on dips in oil and dow and had a great day.

I held onto a long position in usdcad last 2 days, got small stop out on that too so the US$ is not holding for now but will start buying US$ if dow weakens.

ZarJpy, a great opportunity to enter short!

Attachments

• zarjpy.gif
    zarjpy.gif
    61.2 KB · Views: 161
Another great chance to enter long on UsdHuf!

Attachments

• usdhuf.gif
    usdhuf.gif
    43.1 KB · Views: 203