Best forex charts out there today

Do you agree with my target of .95? What is you target?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nikkei market has doubled since the low of 8000 last year and recently dropped from 16000 to 12000. It has retraced to close to 14000.

BUT, if this doesn't hold I will get short the dow and sit in for the next 4 -6 weeks at least.

US GDP came under the 2.5% mark, QE tappering is likely in the Autumn but the drop in bonds in Japan is the most worrying; if their debt costs rise it will wipe out the current account and send shock waves around the markets.

For forex this could mean US$ and Yen see repatriation - GBP / EUR have performed well recently but I will be watching for key levels this week as the Nikkei could change things.

I will wait for confirmation as the week unfolds.

A double top has been formalized on EurNzd, target 1.80!!!

Attachments

• eurnzd.gif
    eurnzd.gif
    44 KB · Views: 157
Just had a look at GBP ZAR . Tough margins and spreads on this one but could be a good sell. Some serious resistance after a major uptrend at 15.6. Currently dipped back to 15.4 but hard to say whether a good sell is entered now or at better value 15.5 or wait for a return to 15.6

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 143
Possibly one to watch tomorrow for a nice bounce is AUD CAD. This currency has taken a battering but it now bang on the double trend support line. For the longer term trader look for limits around 1.0090 with a tight 0.983 stop, just in case of a sell rally, although news is quiet now for a day or two. Current price at posting time is 0.957.

Attachments

• audcad.png
    audcad.png
    34.3 KB · Views: 135
A clear example of how the cyclical analysis has helped us to intercept a primary bottom, GbpAud.

Attachments

• gbpaud.gif
    gbpaud.gif
    49 KB · Views: 169
Possibly one to watch tomorrow for a nice bounce is AUD CAD. This currency has taken a battering but it now bang on the double trend support line. For the longer term trader look for limits around 1.0090 with a tight 0.983 stop, just in case of a sell rally, although news is quiet now for a day or two. Current price at posting time is 0.957.

I think that the negative sentiment on the Aud is excessive. The supports of AudCad are important and I would go long here even though my preference is for AudNzd.

Attachments

• cc.gif
    cc.gif
    12.8 KB · Views: 173

Big gap down on Sunday open but it may be worth buying if the 1 hr chart can close above 9625 with a stop under these lows. Are you in this?

Mike

Weekly shooting star on XauUsd, bad news for gold are coming….

Attachments

• xauusd.gif
    xauusd.gif
    41.2 KB · Views: 206
The weakness of the Indian rupee is not so extreme to suggest a definitive top for UsdInr.

Attachments

• usdinr.gif
    usdinr.gif
    33.7 KB · Views: 171
UsdSek: the three waves of Wolfe have been completed, now it’s time to go long!

Attachments

• usdsek.gif
    usdsek.gif
    41.7 KB · Views: 319
UsdZar may correct up to the one that represented the upper base of the bullish channel positioned in area 9.60. This is the ideal long entry.

Attachments

• usdzar.gif
    usdzar.gif
    44.3 KB · Views: 212
Support of $ 20 per ounce for silver. Last call for the bull market.

Attachments

• best forex charts.gif
    best forex charts.gif
    54.7 KB · Views: 1,659
The correction of EurSek shows the two upward legs equal to 100% 8.87. Whereas in the past 8 years the cross has always dropped in July, we may consider a tactical short.

Attachments

• eursek.gif
    eursek.gif
    54.3 KB · Views: 165