Best forex charts out there today

Do you agree with my target of .95? What is you target?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The gbpusd held up for the next 1 hr bar after I posted, and then dropped hard.

I think the euro and gbp are lagging the indices (dow and ftse) so I'm buying 1.350 eurusd and looking for a move to 132+ this week.

Mike

GBPUSD is one of the most bullish charts out there as we hold trend line and fib levels - BoE on Thursday and trade figures this week mind you.

16080 is the buy area now.

Mike

Euro finished really well but us now extended, if we pull back to 13185 and hold I would buy to see if we can get to key pivots levels at 135 and who knows maybe even 138

I will be watching usdchf and usdcad to see if any US$ buying creeps in bit dow and ftse look like they will go to the next pivots levels and that should sustain gbp and eur.

Mike

Ftse ran up and held in the face of poor GDP data on Friday; dow is at the top of it's channel too.
The Eurusd is sitting right under that 135 which is a major pivot.

IF the eurusd starts to weaken I would look to short and I will start buying usdchf also.

If you want to join my free skype room, let me know.

Mike

Im long gbpjpy off the lows, 1 hr chart now has hammer on 200 ema
Break this and we could retest highs

WATCH eurusd, we move up from here and I think markets will be very happy again>

Mike

I'm looking for the eurusd to retest 13450 area before further selling to 132.

Dow is holding up well but as usual, Monday's close could indicate direction for the week - we've been flat sine 25th Jan.

Mike

eurusd sold off for 2 hours after that call but support held and back we came
So I got stopped for break even and went long the gbpusd
I bought it agian earlier as we wait for BoE at 10.30
didnt get the 60 close I wanted in the last hr we are only just holding onto the dp as we head towards BoE talk
2013-02-13_0919 - MikeHamilton's library

GBP - longer term outlook -

I think the new BoE man - Mr Carney - in July will see gbp recover against aud / usd and jpy and may be a good long term hold, we need confirmation for this and I will buy lows as long as it looks like it can hold key levels.

I'm currently long gbpuad at 150 and gbpjpy at 14530 today. Borrowing and jobs expected to be ok this week in UK data.