Best forex charts out there today

Do you agree with my target of .95? What is you target?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mike please dont post late trades and get outs after the event. Post when you get out or tell us where the limit order is thanks. Please show us this intraday method you have spoken about many times.Thanks

Last edited:
Mike please dont insult is with late trades and get outs after the event. Post when you get out or tell us where the limit order is thanks. Please show us this intraday method you have spoken about many times.Thanks
flasher ---- rumour has it that sir mike can be found here
105414_b08a11bd.jpg
:cheesy: (hamilton library)

moved stop to 15710 incase data reverses this. So stop to break even +10.

Mike

Hi Mike,

I was following this trade in real time and just after you posted your S/L move to B/E +10 price spiked to 1.5724 and I thought....Phew that was lucky, at least you had locked in 10 pips.

Then you later posted that you had got out for +37

I am not suggesting anything untoward, I just would appreciate a narrative of what I missed.:confused:

Hi Mike,

I was following this trade in real time and just after you posted your S/L move to B/E +10 price spiked to 1.5724 and I thought....Phew that was lucky, at least you had locked in 10 pips.

Then you later posted that you had got out for +37

I am not suggesting anything untoward, I just would appreciate a narrative of what I missed.:confused:

I'm doing my best, but it's tough to answer a whole bunch of questuions in the room, manage 23 accounts and post here.

Hope you saw the euro video this morning calling this euro break out.

Mike

Looks like eur will get to 135 very soon...

Eurcad and euraud are moving up really well, best forex charts out there right now. I'm buying pullbacks.

Mike

Attachments

• eurweekly.jpg
    eurweekly.jpg
    562.4 KB · Views: 314
#gbpaud It's taken time but I think this will be one of the better performers this year.

Mike :clap:

Attachments

• gbpaud_UPDATE14thmarch.jpg
    gbpaud_UPDATE14thmarch.jpg
    265.4 KB · Views: 266
#gbp - I've been talking about this chart all of 2012 - are YOU in it? I'm looking for 2500 points this year...

Mike :clover:

Attachments

• gbpaud swing update 20_03_2012.jpg
    gbpaud swing update 20_03_2012.jpg
    383.2 KB · Views: 592
The gbpaud I posted some weeks back is so strong, it isn't pulling back to so far. If we see 151/150 I will reneter.
Eurusd looks like anothe bearish consilidation like it acted 2nd half of last year so I'm short and looking to see if we break below this weeks low - my target is 12750

Mike

The gbpaud I posted some weeks back is so strong, it isn't pulling back to so far. If we see 151/150 I will reneter.
Eurusd looks like anothe bearish consilidation like it acted 2nd half of last year so I'm short and looking to see if we break below this weeks low - my target is 12750

Mike

At present i am Bullish on the Euro for the reasons of the US Dollar weakness and the signs of a slowdown in the USA:clap:

Yen is weaker than US$ at the moment so I'm looking to buy into a pull back in the eurjpy at 96 if I can get it.

Watch Aud this week as we have a rate decision and jobs this week. AUDCHF could be good for a drop if the AUD does start to weeken.