Best forex charts out there today

• Welcome to the newest version of Trade2Win! We're running on the latest version of, what we consider to be, the best forum software available today. Our aim was to keep things as familiar as possible but focus on improving speed, security and usability. We hope you like the result! Please post your questions, comments, suggestions and feedback in the What's New and Feedback Thread - Sharky.

Do you agree with my target of .95? What is you target?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lord Flasheart

Jan 20, 2004
Mike please dont post late trades and get outs after the event. Post when you get out or tell us where the limit order is thanks. Please show us this intraday method you have spoken about many times.Thanks

Last edited:

mvtrader2000

Apr 15, 2004
Canary Islands
moved stop to 15710 incase data reverses this. So stop to break even +10.

Mike
Hi Mike,

I was following this trade in real time and just after you posted your S/L move to B/E +10 price spiked to 1.5724 and I thought....Phew that was lucky, at least you had locked in 10 pips.

Then you later posted that you had got out for +37

I am not suggesting anything untoward, I just would appreciate a narrative of what I missed.:confused:

Jan 22, 2011
www.tradetheeasyway.com
Hi Mike,

I was following this trade in real time and just after you posted your S/L move to B/E +10 price spiked to 1.5724 and I thought....Phew that was lucky, at least you had locked in 10 pips.

Then you later posted that you had got out for +37

I am not suggesting anything untoward, I just would appreciate a narrative of what I missed.:confused:
I'm doing my best, but it's tough to answer a whole bunch of questuions in the room, manage 23 accounts and post here.

Hope you saw the euro video this morning calling this euro break out.

Mike

Jan 22, 2011
www.tradetheeasyway.com
The gbpaud I posted some weeks back is so strong, it isn't pulling back to so far. If we see 151/150 I will reneter.
Eurusd looks like anothe bearish consilidation like it acted 2nd half of last year so I'm short and looking to see if we break below this weeks low - my target is 12750

Mike

Apr 5, 2012
The gbpaud I posted some weeks back is so strong, it isn't pulling back to so far. If we see 151/150 I will reneter.
Eurusd looks like anothe bearish consilidation like it acted 2nd half of last year so I'm short and looking to see if we break below this weeks low - my target is 12750

Mike
At present i am Bullish on the Euro for the reasons of the US Dollar weakness and the signs of a slowdown in the USA:clap:

Jan 22, 2011
www.tradetheeasyway.com
Yen is weaker than US$ at the moment so I'm looking to buy into a pull back in the eurjpy at 96 if I can get it.

Watch Aud this week as we have a rate decision and jobs this week. AUDCHF could be good for a drop if the AUD does start to weeken.