Best forex charts out there today

Do you agree with my target of .95? What is you target?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 22, 2011
www.tradetheeasyway.com
BoE Quant easing - the charts will tell us, but I think with stronger data recently, the market will be looking for further evidence the UK can grow, as long as the data keeps improving the more they will buy the GBP.

So I will keep trading what I see. US$ is weak but at a key fib level and could come up from here but GBP is holding up very well so far this year. so I will keep buying pull backs till I get a sell signal.

GBPUSD, stopped out of that one but gbpjpy did what i expected so made money out of that.

GBPAUD, been watching that for THREE weeks (see earlier posts), had small stop out last week, bought the lows yesterday and got the move I expected on the overnight data. Daily set up has made me a lot of money in the past. See the chart.

Mike

Attachments

Lord Flasheart

Jan 20, 2004
Mike please dont post late trades and get outs after the event. Post when you get out or tell us where the limit order is thanks. Please show us this intraday method you have spoken about many times.Thanks

Last edited:

mvtrader2000

Apr 15, 2004
Canary Islands
moved stop to 15710 incase data reverses this. So stop to break even +10.

Mike
Hi Mike,

I was following this trade in real time and just after you posted your S/L move to B/E +10 price spiked to 1.5724 and I thought....Phew that was lucky, at least you had locked in 10 pips.

Then you later posted that you had got out for +37

I am not suggesting anything untoward, I just would appreciate a narrative of what I missed.:confused:

Jan 22, 2011
www.tradetheeasyway.com
Hi Mike,

I was following this trade in real time and just after you posted your S/L move to B/E +10 price spiked to 1.5724 and I thought....Phew that was lucky, at least you had locked in 10 pips.

Then you later posted that you had got out for +37

I am not suggesting anything untoward, I just would appreciate a narrative of what I missed.:confused:
I'm doing my best, but it's tough to answer a whole bunch of questuions in the room, manage 23 accounts and post here.

Hope you saw the euro video this morning calling this euro break out.

Mike