Best forex charts out there today

Do you agree with my target of .95? What is you target?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi LF,

I understand your scepticism, that's why I suggested you come and watch me trade (no cost).
When I'm trading 2 or more accounts in front of a room of people, posting in a forum like this is not easy. I'm being asked a lot of questions and managing the trading so it's tough to go off and do something else. I give a lot of support to traders which is very demanding so this forum which is why I started it mainly for swing trading ideas so I don't sprewad myself too thinnly.

I've left myself a note for this and will try it out; but my priority will alsways be to those in the room.

Mike

Trading is a full time job requiring full undivided concentration , that is the first flaw of your presence here.Secondly any successful trader will simply compound his profits and not waste time on forum dingbats for the few coppers.

All these clowns being pros on forums is too good to be true.Most of the strategies/trading/signals witnessed on forums are those of amateurs.

Thirdly the pair chosen is most amateurish.

Need I waste my time further?

Buying gbpusd here, at major support and one of my set ups has triggered.

entry 15672
stop 15635
tgt 15790

I took eurjpy as the 8am gmt 60 min closed on decent support but it failed and went back to the 100 mark.

The gbpusd was ok, never moved lower than 19 pts under entry but markets hesitant today with very little data to offer direction as the dow is under the daily trendline and looks like we may get a 3rd lower close in the daily bars.

I did take one lot off at 157 - obvious place for the gbp to turn around, so still holding last lot with stop at the days lows. Break even as I write.

NF payroll Friday so hope we don't just drift this week till we get to the jobs data.

GBPAUD swing trade; got close to 149 today but is retesting support here at 148. If 148 holds I still think this could move up to 152+. So in profit but not much to talk about so far.

I love the daily support, I've made good money on set ups like this - all on public record.

I've been talking to some Aussie members and the the one aspect I have my eye on is their housing bubble. Housing starts projected to be a lot smaller this week. If that breaks, housing has a habit of knocking on as we all know. I sold my property portfolio in 06/07, glad to be out and planning to get back in now. Government spending is too high over there as welll now.

AUSTRALIA housing market is the most over valued in the world (possibly except hong kong and shanghia) either by price tro income or price to rent. The banking sector dwarfs the national economy at 3.5 times GDP. 37% 0f 0f mineral exports to China, despite boom bugdet as run on deficit of 4.8%pa since 2003 ( memories Mr brown?). 80% of debt foreign owned. It is sitting on a knife edge a property crash, or China slowdown,could happen any time and bring down the house of cards down.

Mike

Last edited:
Nearly forgot to post. Still long from 15673 - 2nd lot, from yesterday (gbpusd), added to the position at 15735 after ftse opened.

Looking for that target still 15775. Major daily resistance.

UK inflation (man) at 9.30 gmt.

Mike

ok, will do.

Took profits at 15774. It was 1 pt shy of my target with data due out in 20 minutes. Didn't want to push my luck. I nearly always take profits if they are on the table - ahead of major data or at least ramp up the stop.

So close on a 100 pts with 1 lot and 2 x 35+ pts on 2 separate lots (1 x trade today, one taken at 157 in the yesterday's euro session).

Took eurjpy long, been watching that since Monday last week, lovely breakout set up.

Forex has been hard work last 3 days.

http://screencast.com/t/cJFApYt3XJ

Mike

Last edited:
took gbpusd at the lows few mins ago 15820 in the room, major support from last nigh, and daily 200 ema. Inflation data due out 9.30, will take profits if extended in run up to that or move stop right up depending on the charts.

Dow futures held support after a drop also to confirm market sentiment.

Edit 8.50am: stop to break even +10 - 5 mins broken up through trend line and holding so far.

Oil looks like it wants to move up but the daily pivot is just above so too risky after 5 days of lower closes.

Edit: 9.35 - stopped out for +10, back in long at 15327, dow recovering after drop and data above 50.
2 x lots 1st tgt 15849 then stop to BE looking for 127% fibs for 2nd lot at 15924

Edit: 1st tgt hit, stop out for BE on 2nd lot.

Crazy session.

NF payrol tomorrow.

Watching eursek to buy and hold, waiting for set up, mAy make dailyhammer if my plan works.

Mike

Last edited:
GBPJPY daily.

I suffered a 20 pt stop out in the end on gbpaud swing trade

This is one of my charts of the week.
Entry: 120.75
Stop: 119.74
Target: 124.90

Mike :clover:

Attachments

• gbpjpy swing.jpg
    gbpjpy swing.jpg
    384.8 KB · Views: 226
BoE Quant easing - the charts will tell us, but I think with stronger data recently, the market will be looking for further evidence the UK can grow, as long as the data keeps improving the more they will buy the GBP.

So I will keep trading what I see. US$ is weak but at a key fib level and could come up from here but GBP is holding up very well so far this year. so I will keep buying pull backs till I get a sell signal.

GBPUSD, stopped out of that one but gbpjpy did what i expected so made money out of that.

GBPAUD, been watching that for THREE weeks (see earlier posts), had small stop out last week, bought the lows yesterday and got the move I expected on the overnight data. Daily set up has made me a lot of money in the past. See the chart.

Mike

Attachments

• gbpaud swing tarde 9_2_2012.jpg
    gbpaud swing tarde 9_2_2012.jpg
    361.6 KB · Views: 201