Best broker for beginners

parthaab

40 1
FXCM, XM, Oanda, and Coinexx are the best brokers according to my personal experience with them. They all have impressive trading platforms with stations available depending upon the individual's trading needs.

FXCM and Coinexx also offers a wide range of tradable markets, research tools, trade order execution, and education resources- which is amazing to put your hands on!
Good luck!
None of them trade LSE options.

hatemypips

Established member
689 59
FXCM, XM, Oanda, and Coinexx are the best brokers according to my personal experience with them. They all have impressive trading platforms with stations available depending upon the individual's trading needs.

FXCM and Coinexx also offers a wide range of tradable markets, research tools, trade order execution, and education resources- which is amazing to put your hands on!
Good luck!
They offer CFDs it is not equity options, I assume topic starter looks for brokers which offer exchange traded products.

donald55

35 5
I'm looking for a broker who has favorable condition for scalping, tight spreads and low commissions.Preferable a broker that is regulated ?
As per the requirements you've stated you can check out Fxview. Regulated, low commissions($1 per side) and low spreads. Apt for scalping.

hatemypips

Established member
689 59
Stated using with them 3 months back, liked the low spreads and only used small account.
Great, have you tried any other brokers? What are your preferred criteria of choice?

Nicosi

2 0
I'm currently trading using a demo account and will be entering live trading soon can anyone here recommend a suitable broker for beginners?

It will be advantageous if the broker has good customer support since I will have many queries during the initial stage.
Congratulations on your big step going from demo to live account! There are a lot of good brokers out there, but also a lot of scam brokers. You need to investigate their website and make sure you read the documents before you give them your money.

I have been trading with M4Markets for the last few months and I can recommend them. Small broker with very good staff who is always willing to talk to me via email, chats or phone. They also have good promotions so you can start with small capital.

oliviamoon

1 0
Now it is very difficult to find a normal broker. Either he will deceive you, or he will be too expensive and unprofitable. I myself have been looking for a long time for a broker with whom I can cooperate profitably. But when he deceived me and I realized that there would be no consequences for him, I was very upset. I began to search for information on the Internet, how you can make money on stocks. I found one site that provides a list of trading apps that help you develop your trading strategy.

Last edited:

progix

295 7
It is really getting hard recomending a good broker these days because every new day we hear some new broker joining the market while some winding up their operations too. The best thing which i can suggest a new trader to shortlist few reputed brokers and do some thorough research on them before finalizing the right broker.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock