Best broker for beginners

There are many top tier 1 brokers around and most also have a learning academy with a beginners bootcamp
Can you mention some? I'm interested to include in my list a couple of new firms which I'm going to test.

Selecting a broker while being a beginner can be an annoying task. all different brokers have different trading conditions. but regulation and good trading conditions like low spreads, fast order execution are important things you should look for.
Here are some brokers I can recommend:
IC markets, Tickmill, Hotforex, fxview, XM and eToro
Nice how long have you been trading with them? Could you please tell us more about experience with each of them?

Choosing a broker is important factor and always choose a broker with your interests in forex. Do some research over internet and read reviews about different brokers at different broker sites and then choose a broker.

I am trading almost since 1.5 years and trying multiple brokers has been a part of my journey. As far as the experience is concerned, it has been good with almost all of them, ofcourse little ups and downs do happen when we trade, but overall all these brokers offer pretty decent conditions.
Thanks but what's your favourite broker among those? Just wondering because I can't choose between, them they are all good brokers.

Any broker who trades equity options in the UK? Not just CFDs and SB, like most of those mentioned above.
Secondly, if not UK based brokers, where else can UK based traders, trade options? That too, reputable with decently priced spreads etc.?

Last edited:
The broker it depends on the needs of each person, such as trading methods. If new people can find Cent accounts just to get used to the market ;)

FXCM, XM, Oanda, and Coinexx are the best brokers according to my personal experience with them. They all have impressive trading platforms with stations available depending upon the individual's trading needs.

FXCM and Coinexx also offers a wide range of tradable markets, research tools, trade order execution, and education resources- which is amazing to put your hands on!
Good luck!

Which type of trader you are? Long term or short term? Always do some some research before choosing a broker and always choose a regulated broker.

FXCM, XM, Oanda, and Coinexx are the best brokers according to my personal experience with them. They all have impressive trading platforms with stations available depending upon the individual's trading needs.

FXCM and Coinexx also offers a wide range of tradable markets, research tools, trade order execution, and education resources- which is amazing to put your hands on!
Good luck!
None of them trade LSE options.

Good luck!
They offer CFDs it is not equity options, I assume topic starter looks for brokers which offer exchange traded products.

I'm looking for a broker who has favorable condition for scalping, tight spreads and low commissions.Preferable a broker that is regulated ?
As per the requirements you've stated you can check out Fxview. Regulated, low commissions($1 per side) and low spreads. Apt for scalping.

I'm currently trading using a demo account and will be entering live trading soon can anyone here recommend a suitable broker for beginners?

It will be advantageous if the broker has good customer support since I will have many queries during the initial stage.
Congratulations on your big step going from demo to live account! There are a lot of good brokers out there, but also a lot of scam brokers. You need to investigate their website and make sure you read the documents before you give them your money.

I have been trading with M4Markets for the last few months and I can recommend them. Small broker with very good staff who is always willing to talk to me via email, chats or phone. They also have good promotions so you can start with small capital.

It is really getting hard recomending a good broker these days because every new day we hear some new broker joining the market while some winding up their operations too. The best thing which i can suggest a new trader to shortlist few reputed brokers and do some thorough research on them before finalizing the right broker.