Stockbroker Advice for Day-trading

Daisy1234

Hello,

So, I have been trading and investing on Degiro for some time now, and am looking for some suggestions from more experienced-traders on a good desktop broker software for day-trading.
These are the criteria I'm trying to meet:
1) Ability to buy stocks worldwide
2) Preferably low fees

I've had a look at Fidelity, and have not been able to deduce whether it trades worldwide, as it is not explicitly stated.

All suggestions and advice are kindly appreciated.

Hello,

So, I have been trading and investing on Degiro for some time now, and am looking for some suggestions from more experienced-traders on a good desktop broker software for day-trading.
These are the criteria I'm trying to meet:
1) Ability to buy stocks worldwide
2) Preferably low fees

I've had a look at Fidelity, and have not been able to deduce whether it trades worldwide, as it is not explicitly stated.

All suggestions and advice are kindly appreciated.
if you're day trading, and you seem to be in the UK, why wouldnt you think of spreadbetting rather than buying the shares?

What would the benefit to this be? What would be a method of doing this?
Do you have any recommendations for brokers for day trading?

• Knowledge Is Power.
  • Set Aside Funds.
  • Set Aside Time, Too.
  • Start Small.
  • Avoid Penny Stocks.
  • Time Those Trades. ...
  • Cut Losses With Limit Orders.
  • Be Realistic About Profits.

I know of a couple of options but they aren't regulated. Assuming that you're looking for a regulated broker, I'd suggest looking at the Forex Peace Army website where you can look through verified reviews.

Interactive Brokers UK would be able to supply everything you need fot the type of trading you wish to do.