Financial trading course advice

Thanks for that BJ, I just go to them because its a free event and I get to do a bit of business networking whilst I am in London for a few days. The point I make is that pissboils is a complete jerk without anything good to say about anything or anybody including himself . Who knows, maybe his partner laughs at the pathetic size of his *****..:LOL::cool:

I wouldn't say he is a jerk. Just trying to deny value to the kind of people who once took value from him in exchange for valuable knowledge. I vaguely have the impression that it took several go's for him to gain that valuable knowledge.

My view on these things is that the earlier in life you gain such knowledge the cheaper it is. So I would encourage all to pay for such knowledge ASAP.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say he is a jerk. Just trying to deny value to the kind of people who once took value from him in exchange for valuable knowledge. I vaguely have the impression that it took several go's for him to gain that valuable knowledge.

My view on these things is that the earlier in life you gain such knowledge the cheaper it is. So I would encourage all to pay for such knowledge ASAP.

Agreed, but if there is one thing I know from working within any accountable profession with trading being one of the ultimate in terms of personal accountability then a dose of personal humility needs to drip fed. Arrogance is what destroys traders and pissboils has it in abundance, it oozes from every hate filled post so my impression is that he has failed at everything he has tried and now gets off on trying to discourage others which would also explain his big ego tiny ***** syndrome. Remember, you can learn just as much from a bad presentation as a good one, like how not to do things?
:smart:

Agreed, but if there is one thing I know from working within any accountable profession with trading being one of the ultimate in terms of personal accountability then a dose of personal humility needs to drip fed. Arrogance is what destroys traders and pissboils has it in abundance, it oozes from every hate filled post so my impression is that he has failed at everything he has tried and now gets off on trying to discourage others which would also explain his big ego tiny ***** syndrome. Remember, you can learn just as much from a bad presentation as a good one, like how not to do things?
:smart:

I'd say it's highly improper to allow peers to spend a lot of money to find that something does not work, instead of attempting to warn them off.

PB is very good at pointing out those who would do you financial harm, knowingly selling you a product that does not and can never work. Unfortunately since trading as a pursuit for profit is difficult to quantify so long as you insert open ended terms like "manage your trade manually" into your teaching material then this cannot be tested in court particularly well. Hence the usefulness of bulletin boards in warning people off courses.

Arrogance is what destroys traders and pissboils has it in abundance, it oozes from every hate filled post so my impression is that he has failed at everything he has tried and now gets off on trying to discourage others which would also explain his big ego tiny ***** syndrome. :

Can you point to a recent example where I was actually wrong when I warned about one of these scams? I know it's not what you want to hear but it's the truth.

Can you point to a recent example where I was actually wrong when I warned about one of these scams? I know it's not what you want to hear but it's the truth.

Pissboils you advised the OP in bad faith not to go an event. Who the hell are you to evaluate what a persons knowledge is and as such their education needs. You said that everyone who goes to this sort of event is wasting their time. Really? Is there nothing that can be gleaned of educational value from expos such as this? I personally go to these once or twice a year to see another side of trading that I might not have exposure to , eg an increase in a certain stock sector. I don't pay money out and believe me the first places I track down are those with free coffee on tap. I have back checked your posts on a random basis and everything exudes bitter twisted hatred spiteful exonorating yourself as the be all and end all when in fact you are nothing but a erectile disfunctional loser so the hatred is reserved for yourself. This year I met some new people whose background give me nothing but admiration and esteem, you will be unfamiliar with this concept but that is your problem. Just don't try and influence others who are quite well aware of the rip off potential.
:mad::mad:

Pissboils you advised the OP in bad faith not to go an event. Who the hell are you to evaluate what a persons knowledge is and as such their education needs. You said that everyone who goes to this sort of event is wasting their time. Really? Is there nothing that can be gleaned of educational value from expos such as this? I personally go to these once or twice a year to see another side of trading that I might not have exposure to , eg an increase in a certain stock sector. I don't pay money out and believe me the first places I track down are those with free coffee on tap. I have back checked your posts on a random basis and everything exudes bitter twisted hatred spiteful exonorating yourself as the be all and end all when in fact you are nothing but a erectile disfunctional loser so the hatred is reserved for yourself. This year I met some new people whose background give me nothing but admiration and esteem, you will be unfamiliar with this concept but that is your problem. Just don't try and influence others who are quite well aware of the rip off potential.
:mad::mad:
A very subdued pissboils. Must be something to do with the product advertising I sent him and the recommended "clinics" that will provide demonstrations as to how it can be put to best advantage.

A very subdued pissboils. Must be something to do with the product advertising I sent him and the recommended "clinics" that will provide demonstrations as to how it can be put to best advantage.

You haven't sent me anything, in fact you can't as I have PMs turned off. What are you talking about?

Well it certainly is giving you even more of a chance to embarrass yourself with your needless schoolboy vulgarity. Is this how you conduct yourself at Annabel's while throwing around all that trading wonga?

I'm not sure you read what the OP posted now judging by your previous reply... the advice wasn't in bad faith and it's not an event, it's a £5,000 course - read the course page again, it claims it can gain you a career in the city! Very sad to see LSBF pursuing pennies like this through online courses affiliated with a second rate prop. Who in their right mind thinks this qualifies as practical experience within the sq mile? A 3 month course?? Please...

Hi everyone!
I'm a newbie in the financial trading world. I read a lot now and I would also like to complete a financial trading course. I found this one and would like to know your opinion. Maybe you have other suggestions?

Please give me some advice on that, any opinion will be highly appreciated!

If you are still considering this suggest you watch this on ITVplayer https://www.itv.com/itvplayer/exposure - shows the college in a not too impressive light. I would not spend a penny with them!