being shafted?

I have had my fair share of stupid mistakes and errors by the CMC team and will not be using them again.

I will be adding IB to my repertoire as soon as praticable.

Hello

I have used the cmc crowd for over a year and you do have to keep an eye on them. I've not had the Market maker software crash but logging in is tempremental. To be safe you need to login about 15 minutes before placing a trade.
I have also had messages about Market Suspended when I've tried to place an order. They seem to be a bit more reliable but a recent request to transfer money to my bank account didn't go through. Perhaps they forgot. It stayed in my account though.

I'm considering changing but in their favour the spreads are good and margins are very reasonable.

Regards
Hugo

never ever trust SBs with the acurracy of your trading details , at the slightest whiff of any trouble - keep a record of your trade details and ring them up to confront them .

Be very forthright , if you fawn at them they will take you at your word and treat you accordingly - as a sucker . be warned .

Neil - Have been trying to sort out problems with D4F, like many others, and I ain`t tradin` till I get my money back in my account.

Attachments

• lchop.jpg
    lchop.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 577
seems like "sods"law is following me around, after having

some problems with I.B. (25Kand all the problems of closingmya/c)

I was really looking forward to CMC,

Eddyjo.

eddujo
I have had no problems with them.

but I use the web based software not MM.

Bonsai

I usually use the web based lite platform, but at the mo they havent upgraded the DEC contracts on anything apart from the FTSE, & I am struggling to get an answer out of them.

I am assuming u either only trade the FTSE & have the same problem?, or u have managed to sort this out somehow ???

Jay

I held onto my disputed trade and traded out of it at a 2 point profit. My cash balance and open positions have been correct for a couple of days. Back to normal for me! However, I am much more careful in tracking my positions with them. regards